Be Prepared for Cat Attacks with AngryCat - The Angry Cat Simulator for the iPhone an

nolasoft

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
It's inevitable. At some point in each of our lives, we are confronted with the most terrifying of all occurrences - an angry cat. These yowling, hissing balls of rage can strike at any time from any place, even from a pet that was moments before seemingly happy and wanting attention.

Are YOU Prepared?

Nonscientific studies have shown that 94.3% of all people are completely unprepared for an angry cat incident. For that reason, we created AngryCat - the Angry Cat Simulator.

Do Not Taunt the Angry Cat

The best thing you can do when confronted with an angry cat is walk away (or, in some cases, bow and crawl backwards away slowly, acknowledging its supremacy). This application is designed to simulate the effects of what happens when you do NOT do this. Touching and moving an angry cat is a bad idea! If you don't believe us, try the app and see for yourself what can happen.

Featuring:

* Angry cat sounds
* Angry cat interactions
* Progressive anger
* Interface changes as the angry cat gets angrier
* Tracking of past anger levels allowing you to try for an ever-more-angry cat!

DISCLAIMER
This is a simulation. No real cats were made angry for this application. We wouldn't dare - they have claws!

Here's what people are saying about AngryCat:

"My friend's dog is now scared to death of my iPhone thanks to this app."

"This thing is a riot. The laughs in the office, and the look on my cats face alone were worth the buck."

You can see more about AngryCat at angry-cat.com and find it on the iTunes App Store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2