1.5/5

Video:
    Normal Version | Mobile Version

Pros:
    -Good Concept

Cons:
    -No way to resize sticky
    -Text gets truncated

iSticky is a Todo note application. Essentially what this is it allows you to place sticky notes with titles and their notes onto a virtual board that you can then move around or group them as you wish.

The application has one major problem, well actually two the title for the note cannot be longer than 2 or 3 words as it gets cut off and the area where your write the notes only allows for one line and only displays one or two words unless you double tap to edit it and view the whole thing.

There are only two main buttons in the app. The left one adds a new sticky to the 'board' and the right one switches between a pan tool and a note selector tool (to move the individual stickies).

While I think that the application could have some use in the future, but I don't think it does and it is really, just unusable unless the text is fixed or the ability to enlarge the stickies is made available.
    Last edited by msbaylor; 02-27-2009 at 03:36 AM.
    02-22-2009 04:12 AM
    Thanks for the review. I was just looking at the stickies on my mac and wondering if I should get a similar program for my iphone
    02-25-2009 12:28 PM
    Thanks for the review. I was just looking at the stickies on my mac and wondering if I should get a similar program for my iphone
    The developer told me that there is an update for the app called MySticky (updated & changed the name) and it fixes a lot of the issues that I stated. So it might be worth taking a look at in the AppStore.
    02-27-2009 03:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD