iPhone CrApp List

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
This is a list of apps that I have downloaded to review, but for whatever reason I have declined to do a full review of them. Reasons can include (but are not limited to):
  • too buggy
  • too slow/time consuming
  • pointless app
  • false advertising
  • to complicated
  • user interface doesn't work

Basically, it is just a list of apps that if I reviewed them, they probably would get at most two stars. Keep in mind this is subjective - it is my opinion. Others may like one of these apps for some reason.

If you see an app on this list that you want to have reviewed, just drop me a PM and I will try to do it. If you have apps that you would consider CrApp, feel free to post. Try to limit them to apps that are really the low of the low - don't just include an app because you didn't like the game or something.

I will list the app, the price (when I post it), and a one phrase reason why it is on the list.

Chris

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Lil John app gets the CrApp list for me. Downloaded it to make some friends laugh with "YEAH!" "WHAT!" "OKAY!" and it almost never produces any actual sound. FAIL!

blakejackson

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
I agree that many of the apps are useless and a waste of disk space, but it all depends on what you are using the phone for. Working in the retail store, I have seen people buy the phone simply because of the lightsaber app. Young teenage girls usually have about four pages of apps that I have never heard of. The great thing about the app store is that there is something for everybody.

techiemom

Feb 18, 2009
Visit site
For me I think it's fun to spend a buck and play with an app for two weeks. The app store is like the candy store. Everything looks good and then you buy it. Fortunately most apps are inexpensive.

hmujtaba

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
App Store is so cheap

Who would have known we would buy games and some worthwhile applications for 0.99 cents or would even get them for FREE. and even than some people complain....

One dollar is like half a candy bar or something.
Appstore is a great and fun revolution.

st3v3#IM

Mar 7, 2009
Visit site
Chopit. Are you kidding me with this app? There is also another one that I forget the name of... some sort of app to keep babies occupied. Who is going to give their iphone to a baby?!!

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Spoof Call... useless to the 3rd power. It's an app that "goes off" in with 9 seconds to ask as you have a real call. If you're the type to "show your phone" to others when a call comes in then this can work, lol.

Unless it's me (user error), it doesn't ring for me it. It says it is suppose to. App Deleted!

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
The RSS feed app, the app didn't work. Tried to add a few gadget blogs and couldn't. Restarted my iPhone. And still nothing. Worthless.

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Fring! Love the interface, but calls count towards your minutes. What's the point? It's very impractical. One click to open the phone on homescreen. Or a few clicks to make a call in Fring. Come on Fring...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR