Are there any Roboform users here? We need to find a developer who will develop a synch utility for Roboform and the iPhone and/or we need to send e-mails to Roboform to encourage them to develop such a utility. They already synch to Windows mobile and Palm, but they seem reluctant to develop for the iPhone.. This is probably the biggest missing link since I converted from the PalmOS to the iPhone.
    01-23-2009 08:01 AM
    Yes, I use Roboform, and would LOVE to see some version of it on the iPhone.

Chris
    01-23-2009 09:24 AM
    Are there any Roboform users here? We need to find a developer who will develop a synch utility for Roboform and the iPhone and/or we need to send e-mails to Roboform to encourage them to develop such a utility. They already synch to Windows mobile and Palm, but they seem reluctant to develop for the iPhone.. This is probably the biggest missing link since I converted from the PalmOS to the iPhone.
    I too, felt that not having Roboform was a big drawback on the iPhone. But then I figured out a way to sync Roboform to my iPhone. If you haven't already done so, sign up for "Roboform Online." Then, on your iPhone, open Safari and go to online.roboform.com and log in. You'll then see all your Roboform account logins and will have access to your passwords. When I first did this, I could only see the first 19 or 20 entries because the scroll bar doesn't show up on Safari. But if you try scrolling with TWO fingers instead of one, you can scroll without a problem. Be sure to log off when your finished so that someone picking up your phone can't see all your passwords!
    Last edited by sandman1318; 04-16-2009 at 02:32 PM.
    04-16-2009 02:26 PM
    Thanks Sandman, but can one then copy or move the Robo data from the website to the iPhone for use when one has no connection?
    04-16-2009 02:28 PM
    I've tried to open the online.roboform.com in my Safari browser on my iPhone and when I select a passcard is says access denied. Do I have a setting wrong or is it still too early to use Roboform on the iPhone.
    05-05-2009 03:29 PM
    Thanks Sandman, but can one then copy or move the Robo data from the website to the iPhone for use when one has no connection?
    For Roboform Online to sync with your iPhone, you have to have a connection. Once you've synchronized though, you could always, keep open, that page in Safari. But if your iPhone is ever lost or stolen, this would pose a huge security risk.
    05-05-2009 03:44 PM
    Still not the complete solution as Robo offers for the Palm and the Blackberry. Very odd that they cannot manage to find an iPhone developer to create the necessary app.
    05-05-2009 03:46 PM
    I've tried to open the online.roboform.com in my Safari browser on my iPhone and when I select a passcard is says access denied. Do I have a setting wrong or is it still too early to use Roboform on the iPhone.
    Did you sign up for Roboform Online? You must do this for it to work and there's no charge. If you already did so, I'm not sure why you're having that problem.

In my original post, I forgot to mention something that's a little bit of an inconvenience. When you enter your master password on your iPhone, you'll have access to all your web logins. For some reason though, before you can access the first password, you must enter your master password again. But to look up subsequent passwords after that, just select your web login and the corresponding password will be displayed.
    Last edited by sandman1318; 05-05-2009 at 04:07 PM.
    05-05-2009 03:52 PM
    Which version of windows are you using? I have windows Vista. I signed up for roboform online. When I opened Safari and went to the website, I logged in.
    Then I saw logins, identities Safenotes and All Files, when I touch them it comes up a blank screen. I looked for Roboform Options on my computer, but can't find it. When I go to my programs and click on Roboform my choices are:
    Buy, Edit: Identities, passcards, safenotes. Generate Passwords, New version check, search files, task bar icon, and uninstall. I tried to search for Roboform options with no luck. I went to the control panel trying to see if I could do anything there, but my only option is to uninstall. I saw another website that said to go to Roboform>Options>Userdata>Sync Roboform Data. Again, I can't get to options. I would love no other app more than Roboform on my iPhone.
    Thanks for any help!
    06-06-2009 11:28 AM
    To answer your question, I use Windows XP. I'm not sure why you're getting that blank screen. Unfortunately, I'm no expert when it comes to Roboform or technical problems such as what you've stated.

On another note, when I accessed Roboform on my iPhone today, I got a really nice surprise. For some unknown reason, it's now formatted to the iPhone! Not only is it functioning as a "mobile" web site, but it has the same familiar interface as you've probably seen in numerous iPhone apps. I have no idea why it changed but it's very welcome indeed. Robofrom on the iPhone is now far more user friendly and functions much the way you would expect a true Roboboform iPhone app to operate. I wonder, could this be due to me recently jailbreaking my iPhone?
    06-06-2009 12:23 PM
    Nope. I got my phone directly from AT&T. I have regreted getting Vista almost every day. I just messed with this today. Did you just log into Roboform with your phone? Thanks.
    06-06-2009 01:45 PM
    Non jailbroken iPhone here, and logging into Roboform online now looks just like an iPhone app. Sweeeeeet!
    06-06-2009 04:05 PM
    I just logged in to Roboform Online again with my phone with both 3G and Wi-fi, I'm still getting blank pages.
    06-06-2009 04:47 PM
    Maybe it has to do with 3.0 - I have the beta installed.
    06-06-2009 04:55 PM
    Thank you!
    06-06-2009 05:02 PM
    We released a Free RoboForm iPhone app just last week. I'm unable to post URL's since I'm a new user, however if you go to the RoboForm homepage you'll see a link on the left navigation bar...if someone else can post the link directly that would be great
    10-17-2009 08:20 AM
    Here ya go: iTunes Store

I love Roboform - can't live without it!
    10-17-2009 10:38 AM
    Thanks. I downloaded the app but having trouble getting it to sync with my phone.
    10-17-2009 10:48 AM
    @TinasRats: Please write to support . roboform . com and they can resolve the issue.
    10-18-2009 09:07 AM
    Thank you!
    10-18-2009 09:11 AM
    Thank You Very Much!
    10-22-2009 02:47 AM
    We released a Free RoboForm iPhone app just last week. I'm unable to post URL's since I'm a new user, however if you go to the RoboForm homepage you'll see a link on the left navigation bar...if someone else can post the link directly that would be great
    I use the Pandora Box app to browse all the new apps that come out everyday. When I saw Roboform listed I almost screamed! I new it was coming but remembered hearing that it would be at the end of the year. It was a nice surprise to get it sooner though.
    10-22-2009 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD