Is there a free iPhone app on the AppStore that can record, track, and optionally graph the progress of my gym workouts and body proportions?

I want to enter/track the exercise, number of sets, weights per set, reps per set, etc. I also want to track/enter my weight, waist, W-H ratio, BMI, fat%, etc.

I don't need the exercises themselves - I'm familiar those already. But some way of enter the exercise names (one time only), and then the daily tracking of all these parameters.

Any such iPhone app?
    TIA.
    01-11-2009 12:46 PM
    This is not a native app, but I use Gyminee. I think they are developing one, but the WebApp is great.

https://www.gyminee.com/
    01-11-2009 08:31 PM
    Thanks for that jamesus!

I specifically need a native iPhone app because I can't use a web app inside the gym My gym has a cell phone signal shield (apparently because cellphone ringers disturb others in the gym). So while I'm in the gym for an hour or two, I can't use the web app without a cell phone/GPRS/EDGE signal.

I would be great if there were any native iPhone app out there that did what gyminee does.
    01-11-2009 09:40 PM
    Thanks for that jamesus!

I specifically need a native iPhone app because I can't use a web app inside the gym My gym has a cell phone signal shield (apparently because cellphone ringers disturb others in the gym). So while I'm in the gym for an hour or two, I can't use the web app without a cell phone/GPRS/EDGE signal.

I would be great if there were any native iPhone app out there that did what gyminee does.
    I wish Gyminee was a native app as well. I read on their blog that they are working on one, but I haven't heard any other information on it.

I haven't tested the other apps as most lacked a few things that I was looking for.
    01-12-2009 04:19 PM
    gymbuddy is an offline app to track your weightlifting...
    11-02-2011 12:46 PM
    I am not sure but i think that iFitness is best.
    11-03-2011 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD