I work at a Best Buy mobile we have a demo iphone, i setup an Itunes account with my credit card, i really dont want anyone else downloading things to the phone, every person i work with who has an iphone it prompts them for a password everytime before they download an application, but with this one it never asks for a password and i would like it too every time ask for a password before someones downloads something. any suggestions?
    01-06-2009 04:39 PM
    I work at a Best Buy mobile we have a demo iphone, i setup an Itunes account with my credit card, i really dont want anyone else downloading things to the phone, every person i work with who has an iphone it prompts them for a password everytime before they download an application, but with this one it never asks for a password and i would like it too every time ask for a password before someones downloads something. any suggestions?
    After downloading something through the iTunes store, the password should time out after about 10 minutes or so (thus prompting for the password) however, in that brief time, it is possible to download items. Have you waited at least 10 of 15 minutes before trying to download something again?
    Last edited by msbaylor; 01-06-2009 at 04:49 PM. Reason: I can't believe I made a TON of spelling errors....goodness..
    01-06-2009 04:42 PM
    oh alright yeah i don't think i have waited long enough then, i will give it a shot thanks.
    01-06-2009 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD