Pull My Finger?

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
I was browsing the different apps on Appshopper.com and couldn't help noticing the app "Pull My Finger".

Few months ago, Apple rejected this app or a very similar one (as far as I remember), but now it is on the App store. Is Apple becoming less strict? I remember the developer of the app made a fuss about Apple's decision few months ago, but that did not change Apple's position.

You thoughts?

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
It's out, I picked it up so I could write something on my blog. It's 99 cents, but when I think about it, thats less than a pack of gum so even if it only makes me laugh for 30 mins I guess it's paid for itself

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
ah great, now a whole bunch of useless apps will be pouring in. iFart Mobile is leading the pack?

I am pro strict app filtering through Apple. I don't want to scroll through 8000 useless junk to browse the 2000 potentially useful apps!!!

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
ah great, now a whole bunch of useless apps will be pouring in. iFart Mobile is leading the pack?

I am pro strict app filtering through Apple. I don't want to scroll through 8000 useless junk to browse the 2000 potentially useful apps!!!

One man's junk is another's treasure. The system should be fixed to make it easier to find stuff you want, not filter stuff you don't.

In another 6 months I bet the only way to find apps will be without outside advertising and iTunes will just be a distribution service, kind of like how the music works.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro