Any app missing?

theiron

Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
There are many applications available, some of them are really helpful, others seem useless. Furthermore people are developing new apps and updates constantly. However I'm wondering if you are missing any applications or features that haven't been developed or implemented yet?

As for me, I'm missing a mobile service that bridges social networks. An application that helps managing my different social networks(facebook, myspace,ICQ,..) by bringing them together so I don't have to do everything 3 times.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I would love to see an app to keep track of app I have downloaded and removed from the iPhone. Or apps I want to download.

Stevie No-Wonder

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
I want Intuit to make a QuickBooks app (not OpCenter which is for viewing only, or the Accounts apps that don't convert to QuickBooks)!

It wouldn't have to be anything massive and complicated... just a way to add entries into accounts on the go so that we can later import them into our desktop software (or online users could sync them).

It wouldn't even have to be made by Intuit. All that's needed is a more advanced "checkbook-type" app that can offer unlimited customizable accounts, and save it's transaction histories as .iff files.

If I was a developer, I'd already have it for people to download in droves! $$$$

Someone's losing out on a LOT of money!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro