JailBreak=New App?

shokage

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
Since the jailbroken apps are indeed still apps, couldn't the entire jailbreak community be transferred as a legit app in some way, like if they were just created to be used in the app store would that be acceptable, or is apple just entirely against what the jailbroken phones stand for...because i used to have a jailbroken phone and i miss all the customizable options via customize app. so can anyone clear things up for me on how this works exactly

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Well Apple only allows certain applications to appear in the App Store. If one of their "rules" are broken then there is no official App Store appearance. Just the way it is. Most often then not, those rejected apps usually end up on the jailbroken circuit.

shokage

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
is there any way to now what the rules are... i am really interested in that, but it sure does suck that some of the apps in the jailbroken circuit should be in the app store. they are good enough to deserve it in my opinion, just alot of them need to be fixed to the extreme such as customizes stuck backgrounds...if the little things were fixed than i think they are good enough to be a real app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen