Hi, all,

For those of you who're using Loopt, how do you like it? What are some of it's features? Can you shut it off? -ie, turn it off if you don't ALWAYS want everyone to know where you are and what you're doing?

Thanks in advance.
    11-11-2008 08:53 AM
    I used it for a little while, then decided with all of the other social networking type of apps that I use, I need to release some of them. This was one I let go...
    11-11-2008 12:24 PM
    Hi, all,

For those of you who're using Loopt, how do you like it? What are some of it's features? Can you shut it off? -ie, turn it off if you don't ALWAYS want everyone to know where you are and what you're doing?

Thanks in advance.
    Yes I have loopt. I use it occasionally. Although I will tell you that it does use SMS ALOT. So if you dont have unlimited SMS I wouldnt advise using it! Other than that, you can change ALOT of settings within the app itself... Worse case try it out, if you dont like it delete! =)
    11-11-2008 01:35 PM
    i like it, but i only know a few people in my state that use it..lol people need to get more iphones
    01-06-2009 02:47 PM
    So if you guys don't use this one, which social networking app (location based) - not Facebook - do you use?

Cheers, Dave.
    01-07-2009 05:33 AM
    You can use any one of the Twitter apps. I use Twitterrific to accomplish this.
    01-07-2009 10:02 AM
    It's only as cool as the friends you have using it!
    01-07-2009 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD