_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
PageOnce
Words w Friends
Point
Pandora
iBooks

Although I'm on FB daily...I'm not a huge fan of the iOS version.

How do you like iBooks? I downloaded the app, but haven't purchased any books yet. I'm not big into eReaders, but it'd be nice to have a book or two on my phone.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a big reader either. But I prefer ebooks as apposed to actual books. Especially because I dont have many. iBooks is easy to use. U can set bookmarks easily. Its very user friendly. Brightness and font size can be adjusted easy. Right now I'm reading A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard. Takes me months to read a book. I'm not a huge reader but do see one that I have to have once in a while. Can't compare ereaders because I've never used any other. But I'm liking it. Got more 5 yr old books then my own though. Lol

jlarkins08

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm I would have to say
Capital one bank
Engadget
Mail
Music
Tapatalk
That's all I really use everyday on my iPod touch

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

timhunter05

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
At the moment I'm using:

25 things to do in Milan
Snap-A-Note
Wall of Sounds
Instagram
iBooks

I could go on with this list. But, since I have to limit it to five these are the ones that I can think of. :)

@_heatherly: I like iBooks and just like you I haven't purchased books yet but I downloaded the ones that are free, which are classics. And yes, I have to agree with you, it does pay to have books in your device because when you don't have anything else to do, reading a page or more can keep you busy even for a while.

ihav0kdev

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Top 5 Apps

Here are my top 5 apps:

Twitterific - Twitter client

Instagram - photo social network

Vipershare - Android & Apple Hacks

Netflix - Movie Streaming

Dolphin - Best web browser