What are your top 5 iOS apps?

sirius

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
GoodReader is my most useful app (version 2.3, which still has USB file transfer enabled)
Civilization Revolution is the biggest timewaster :)
Scany, Nice Trace, and Net Status are indispensable for me at work

soulfulzeta

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
For me the list is:

Facebook
Yahoo Messenger
Bump
Fox29 News
Better Emoji

Still trying to find a twitter app that will notify you. I've used twitterrific and echofon and neither one of them do it for me.

w00dy

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Pano. $2.99
-assists you in taking panoramic pictures and saves them in your photos

flickr

unblockme. (game)free
-big time waster

I'm looking for an app that allows you to organize your photos. Prob. doesn't exist

jeff

Lady Kaede

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I've learned a lot from reading this thread - thanks! I'm definitely going to check out some of the musical instrument apps.

For me today:
Shazam
Bump
Yelp!
Orbital (I can't quit you!)
NYT

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
SMS Messaging (stock sms app)
Finger Physics (very addictive)
Facebook
Beejive IM (all in one messenger app)
Email (stock email app)

xpan#IM

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
5 apps? That is easy!

Appigo Todo
Appigo Notebook
Tweetie 2
Instapaper
GoodReader

And my top 5 games are
Orions Legends of Wizards
Trism
Catan
Zenonia
Flight Control

iempty

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
- iPeng (controller for Logitech's squeezebox : awesome!)
- iMobsters and other Storm 8 live games
- Allocin? (french app for movies news)
- tap tap
- iEmpty (web app "iempty.tooliphone.net", add transparent icons on the springboard)

nillam1

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Pano. $2.99
-assists you in taking panoramic pictures and saves them in your photos

flickr

unblockme. (game)free
-big time waster

I'm looking for an app that allows you to organize your photos. Prob. doesn't exist

jeff

Hey, I have paid version of Vaultsafe app from AppStore! You can organize photos & videos with it. It allows you to add seperate multiple folders & move them from album to album or back to your iPhone's photo album. Also, import ur photo's & video's from ur photo album to Vaultsafe folders & back. Completley hidden, snoopstopper (display fake pics), quickhide (double tap pic slideshow or video, displays a "G" rated pic of ur choice from ur photo album) double tap returns to "NAUGHTY" stuff you were really lookin at & super easy/fast "USB, WIFI or bluetooth" import/organize of vids & pics! Might be what you are looking for! Prolly a way to do this with free JAILBREAK apps, if anyone would like to add how, please do! Once they are In an album, you can't move them around inside that album, just move's to & from between multiple album's, that you can add, remove & rename! Hope this help's, still very cool app. Since I have 32 gigs, it's good to hide "for my eye's only" pics & vids, LOL! ;)

Last edited:

nillam1

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
I love the music apps. My top 5 would have to be:
Ocarina

Ocarina is the first true musical instrument created for the iPhone. Both experts and beginners will be amazed by this innovative player. Ocarina is sensitive to your breath, touch and movements, making it even more versatile than the original. Unlike other musical applications, there are no pre-compiled riffs so musicians will find unlimited opportunities for self-expression. Advanced options allow you to choose between diatonic, minor and harmonic scales.

GrooveMaker

GrooveMaker allows anyone to create and share non-stop tracks for remixing, multimedia and movie soundtrack compositions on the go, in real-time, just like a professional DJ or music producer. GrooveMaker has quickly become the top downloaded remixing applications for the iPhone/iPod Touch with nearly 500,000 downloads, allowing any user to create professional, full-length tracks in minutes, with its unique combination of advanced remixing software and high-quality included loops' sound content.

PocketGuitar

PocketGuitar turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a virtual guitar. You can press and strum strings, just like a real guitar.

You can choose the sound from 6 instruments ? Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Electric Guitar, Classical Guitar, Muted Guitar, Electric Bass and Ukulele. You can also choose effects from Distortion, Chorus and Delay and edit parameters.

FourTrack

FourTrack multitrack audio recorder is a songwriting and practice tool for singers, guitar players, piano players, and others who want to capture musical ideas and record songs on the iPhone and iPod touch.

Drummer Tracks

Drummer Tracks are backing tracks of JUST DRUM GROOVES that range from 2-5 minutes long (song length) and include the natural variation of live drums played by the pros! They are ideal to jam along with, practice or use to write or perform your own music. The starting points can be any kind of style, including the styles of classic drummers and bands complete with recreated sounds of the album and more. It's all available to create your own sound with and to play along to with authentic human feel, dynamics and realism. It's like soloing the drum track out of your favorite recordings and YOU being in the band! Drummer Tracks are fun and made to be the easiest way to get into the sound of top quality sampled drum sounds from Sonic Reality.

Sound's great! Also, thanks to you & the other's who took the time to add a brief description of the recommended apps abilities, feature's & functions. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW