What are your top 5 iOS apps?

HabsFan

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Its really hard to pick just 5. (Not including Messages, Mail, and the iPod)

1. Safari
2. Gym Buddy
3. Storm 8 games (World War/iMobsters/Vampires)
4. Tweetdeck
5. C25K and Nike + iPod (Run concurrently with iPod)

Other honorable mentions: Sport Tap, All recipes, The Hockey News, Facebook

fancyvance

Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
hmm...

I don't think I have 5, but I just downloaded iToss which is really fun and addictive (Frisbee throwing game). Paper Toss is fun too, but not quite as cool. Oh, and Tap Tap is always a good one.

fancyvance

Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
hmm...

I don't think I have 5, but I just downloaded iToss which is really fun and addictive (Frisbee throwing game). Paper Toss is fun too, but not quite as cool. Oh, and Tap Tap is always a good one.

miked#IM

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
This is a great list. I got some great ideas of apps to load. Here's my list:

1. Alarm.com -- our alarm is controllable via www-alarm-com, and this app is great. You can see the status of your alarm, see recent history of events, and set or disarm the alarm.

2. IP Vision Pro -- we have four security cameras around our house, and this app lets me view all four. It works in both portrait and landscape, and there's an option to show one motion camera while two other cameras are updated with still images every so often.

3. iPeng -- This is an indispensable app if you have any Logitech Squeezeboxes, and works as a remote control for the SB's. I think this app makes the iPhone a better remote control than Logitech's own controller, which itself is quite good!

4. iTask Pro -- best way to sync tasks in Outlook with the iPhone. The developer is also very receptive to suggestions, and will be making some improvements to the interface based on mine. Sync is done over WiFi.

5. AZ Traffic -- this app lets you see all the traffic cameras that the Arizona DOT has around the city. I think the developer also developed apps for all other cities.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox