What are your top 5 iOS apps?

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Here's an update on mine:

1) stupid doodlejump! i probably use this more than anything, that game is freaking addicting!

2) accuweather

3) tweetie

4) facebook

5) toss up between MLB at bat lite and flixster

damule6666

Banned
Apr 26, 2009
Visit site
After really thinking about this, i have come to this conclusion.

1.Tweetie

2.MySpace

3.Fox News Mobile

4.Shazam

5.Zombieville U.S.A./Pandora

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
4 little Apps that could...

Like most of us, I have populated my iPhone with numerous apps that fit how I live, work, and, play. That is why many of us come to forums like this to see and to share how others are using their iPhones. These are 4 little apps that I have been using on my iPhone for some time now and eventhough I do not use them every day, they may be some of the most useful apps that I have.

Pocket Aid ($1.99) Great for getting quick medical advice on most any medical emergency will on the road.

Zipcodes (Free) If you mail a lot of stuff or need to find directions and need a zip code , this is a must have app. May be the most useful app that I have. Simply type in any city in the world and it gives you the Zip Code.

Units (Free) Converts ANY unit of measurement into ANY other unit. Currency, Energy, Pressure, just to name a few. Had a brain Cramp the other day and used it to find how many Megs of data I used last month on my iPhone. I know.. getting old sucks.:p

Heat (Free) Converts any unit of temperature to another. Celsius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin, Rankin. I do not use this much but it sure is cool to have.

I own a small Construction Company in the Southeast so I have need for tid bits of "off-the-wall" information throughout my day and these apps help in that. I know these apps are not flashy or earth shattering, but they will certainly be on every iPhone that I own from now on.

Just want to share how my iPhone and the App Store help me "do" what I "do".:):)

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Like most of us, I have populated my iPhone with numerous apps that fit how I live, work, and, play. That is why many of us come to forums like this to see and to share how others are using their iPhones. These are 4 little apps that I have been using on my iPhone for some time now and eventhough I do not use them every day, they may be some of the most useful apps that I have.

Pocket Aid ($1.99) Great for getting quick medical advice on most any medical emergency will on the road.

Zipcodes (Free) If you mail a lot of stuff or need to find directions and need a zip code , this is a must have app. May be the most useful app that I have. Simply type in any city in the world and it gives you the Zip Code.

Units (Free) Converts ANY unit of measurement into ANY other unit. Currency, Energy, Pressure, just to name a few. Had a brain Cramp the other day and used it to find how many Megs of data I used last month on my iPhone. I know.. getting old sucks.:p

Heat (Free) Converts any unit of temperature to another. Celsius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin, Rankin. I do not use this much but it sure is cool to have.

I own a small Construction Company in the Southeast so I have need for tid bits of "off-the-wall" information throughout my day and these apps help in that. I know these apps are not flashy or earth shattering, but they will certainly be on every iPhone that I own from now on.

Just want to share how my iPhone and the App Store help me "do" what I "do".:):)

You should get convertbot, it will convert temp, volume, area, length, and mass, all in one app :)

Watcher

May 29, 2009
Visit site
SPACE DEADBEEF - The absolute best game I've ever played on the iPhone or iPod Touch!!!! DOWNLOAD IT NOW!! IT'S FREE!

SuperTrouper

Jun 1, 2009
www.twitter.com
My favourite iPhone apps are

Stanza - Ebook reader, allows you to load your own ebooks to the iPhone over Wifi
Tweetie - Twitter application.
Ebay - Keeping track of my auctions on the move.

So far that's it, I can't say any games on the iPhone have hooked me enough yet to get into my top applications list.

sbrianw

Jun 6, 2009
twitter.com
1. Shazam
2. Tweetie (bribrirn on twitter!)
3. Fandango (movie listings)
4. BeejiveIM
5. Epocrates

Others:
6. Cardstar (great if you have a lot of those little keyring/member cards i.e. grocery, gym, etc)
7. Ms PacMan (everybody loves 80s arcade)
8. Facebook
9. Checkbook

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Shazam - all time favorite
Tweetie - a lot better than Twitterriffic
iBowl - when you're not in a crowd and won't look stupid
TipStar - n0 tip f0 j00
WordPress - blog on the go!
Update

* Shazam
* BeeJive (with push, it will be perfect)
* TipStar
* Tumblr
* 3D Brickbreaker

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2