HuskerTom#WN

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, top 5.....

1. Mobile RSS -- news, info
2. MLB@Bat2012 -- baseball, duh
3. Stitcher -- tons of podcasts
4. Twitter -- 'nuff said
5. Calendar -- I'm busy and need to be where I'm supposed to be.

soum500

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
my best iphone apps are twitter, facebook, adobe photo express, google eath more.
I read in one composert my blog, I do not know about this forum allows links to be added

DarkFame

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
My fav apps: Google, Facebook, Pandora, iPod, Tweetie
My fav games: Cut the rope: experiments, Temple run, Angry birds rio, Funny top cat, Where's my water

flip79

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
1. Aroundly - Instant Photo Sharing
2. Opera Mini - Browser
3. TomTom - Navigation
4. AnyList - Shopping list
5. MiniKeePass - Password aggregator

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
hiii game lover,

I m using apple 3gs and i have installed many game app at my iphone. Recently I am playing new released game like :-

1) Itazer Stun Gun
2) Step Over
3) Temple Run
4) itazer lite

these game are popular in our friend circle. I am enjoying to play these game. Make sure you should be like these game.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The more productive I have gotten with my 4S, my top 5 have changed. Aside from the native apps that I use, these are the paid/free ones that are my top 5 currently:

Evernote
TuneIn Radio
CVS/Caremark
Pocket
PeriodDiary

additional: DataVault

Last edited:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
The more productive I have gotten with my 4S, my top 5 have changed. Aside from the native apps that I use, these are the paid/free ones that are my top 5 currently:

Evernote
TuneIn Radio
CVS/Caremark
Poynt
PeriodDiary

And a 6th one, Keeper

Hey Pink,

I may switch back to Keeper...tried Dashlane for a bit and although it's got alot of nice features its not as 'user friendly' when just looking up password or info!

Do you prefer TuneIn over Pandora? Debating if I should try it.

JessicaEmile

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I really enjoy using:

- Stanza (I use it to read my ebooks)
- Sudoku2 (I'm a big sudoku fan!)
- Plants vs Zombies
- Cytus (Music games)
- Draw Something (This would be my biggest time waster)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey Pink,

I may switch back to Keeper...tried Dashlane for a bit and although it's got alot of nice features its not as 'user friendly' when just looking up password or info!

Do you prefer TuneIn over Pandora? Debating if I should try it.

Hey seashell. Well I've never tried pandora but I've had iHeart radio, and for me I definately prefer tunein over it by far. I've been using the free version for quite a few months now & honestly never had a reason to purchase the pro version:)

As for keeper, it's one I really like as well. It's simple & to the point. Alot of people also suggest "data vault" I had intentions of trying it but never got around to it.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey seashell. Well I've never tried pandora but I've had iHeart radio, and for me I definately prefer tunein over it by far. I've been using the free version for quite a few months now & honestly never had a reason to purchase the pro version:)

As for keeper, it's one I really like as well. It's simple & to the point. Alot of people also suggest "data vault" I had intentions of trying it but never got around to it.

May have to give it a try!

And yes, I switched back to Keeper ;)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
May have to give it a try!

And yes, I switched back to Keeper ;)

Great, you may like it and its free so there's nothing to lose:D I've actually had TuneIn going back to my bb days:eek: Lol

As for Keeper, I'm going to purchase the paid version for the sync option which I never got around to doing either:eek: One of these days.....:rolleyes: LOL

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Right now my top 5 are:

Tweetbot
MyFitnessPal
Foursquare
Reminders
Instagram

I also use Mail and Safari quite a lot; however, I assume we're talking about 3rd party apps here. I know reminders isn't 3rd party, but I use it so much it had to be included. Here's my home screen with most of my top used apps.

View attachment 18864

pixon123

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
i love scanner Pro..its my favorite app for office purpose and scanning doc.
signature_demo.jpg