What are your top 5 iOS apps?

Dating SIM

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
For me the top apps would be:
Facebook Messeger
Tasks
native Clock (for it's timer and world clock functionality)
IM+ Pro
and of course the best iPhone dating app: Dating SIM

Hope this helps. Wait a minute - I have almost forgot the awesome Dropbox.

StoneHead

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
FlyContact

FlyContact - its easy way to send any information of a contact from your address book. Do you want to send contact to your friends, coworkers or parents? With FlyContact it is very easy and fast! What are the benefits? Now you can forget copying information from contact and pasting it into sms or email. All information about contact will be copying automatically. You must only push the button SEND. Message format is a text, instead of vCard or vcf. So you can send contact information to those people, who don?t use iphone. Native and habitual interface. Economy way to send contact (sms instead of mms)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
FlyContact - its easy way to send any information of a contact from your address book. Do you want to send contact to your friends, coworkers or parents? With FlyContact it is very easy and fast! What are the benefits? Now you can forget copying information from contact and pasting it into sms or email. All information about contact will be copying automatically. You must only push the button SEND. Message format is a text, instead of vCard or vcf. So you can send contact information to those people, who don?t use iphone. Native and habitual interface. Economy way to send contact (sms instead of mms)

Good info.
Will check it out.
GoodLuck

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
My revised list ... after almost 2 years on the iPhone platform:

Twitterific
Instagram
Temple Run
Camera Awesome
SportsCenter

iFabian

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
My favs

Instagram - great photo sharing app - great community
Tweetbot - the best twitter client (in my opinion)
Flipboard - best reading news experience (in my opinion)
Clear - best clean ToDo app for iPhone
Sparrow - for iPhone ( great email app ) by far better than the stock email app on the iPhone

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods