What are your top 5 iOS apps?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Been using this one for a few days now. It is much better after the update.

485e94d9-8926-044a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I bought Week Cal last night. I think it's in the top five now, along with:

TwitBird Pro
MyCast Weather
Omnifocus
Words With Friends

apps

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
best summer apps

WhatsApps 0.69p

WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform smartphone messenger currently available for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Nokia phones. The application utilizes push notifications to instantly get messages from friends, colleagues and family. Switch from SMS to exchange messages, pictures, audio notes and video messages with WhatsApp users at no cost. All features are included without the need for extra in-application purchases.

tiny wings 0.69p

You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beatiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.

- simple but skillfull "one button" (ok... maybe "one touch") arcade game about the dream of flying
- the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
- upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
- every big jump over the ocean will bring you to new adventures on a new island
- Game Center and OpenFeint enabled with 30 tricky achievements
- cloudtouches for everyone

flight control 0.69 p

NEW: ONLINE MULTIPLAYER VIA GAME CENTER WITH VOICE CHAT OPTION! ✈
Flight Control is a must-have App Store classic. It's the incredibly simple, yet insanely addictive worldwide #1 game from Firemint that invented the "line drawing" genre. Over 3,000,000 copies sold ? don?t miss out, play all five unique maps in the original and best today

kevinth

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
My most liked top five favorite apps are iWedPlanner ,Facebook,Google+,twitter and tagged.In this most liked app are iWedPlanner because it was a very nice wedding app for organizing the wedding planning in an efficient way and within the budget. It has many features like seating arrangement, RSVP, resources, to-do list and more.

Axeva

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
My "Top 5" changes over time, but if I had to narrow the list down to just five today, it would be:

• Bejeweled. It's cliche, but this darned game has me addicted.
  • Cut The Rope. Perhaps the best original iPhone game I've ever played.
  • HarborMaster. It may have copied the "draw the path" genre, but this is the best implementation.
  • Plants vs Zombies. I couldn't put this game down until I finished it.
  • Cohabit. Self serving, yes, but I still play a ton of games every day. Its ruined plain-old Sudoku for me.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
No definite order, subject to change at anytime.

Facebook - Pretty self explanatory.
Heytell - Extremely useful when you're short on hand or busy (like driving).
Skyfire - Primary Browser.
Tapatalk - Gotta check my forums :)

These last one is 2 combined, just because all of them are used about the same.

Poynt - Useful for gas prices, movie times, etc.
FML - I realize half of these are fake, but some are still pretty dang funny.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR