Free version of "Tetris" being pulled off App Store

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Tris is being pulled... So go grab it while you can... as of today it is still available for free download. But it seems the makers of Tetris worked some magic and Apple is pulling the free app.

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
Not everyday someone know's what my name and avatar are from. :p

/derail
Every time I see your avatar I think of Bert from Mary Poppins... I know it's not... but what is it from?

(ETA: Also kind of reminds me of Ernest from the Ernest movies... you know... Ernest Goes to Camp, Ernest Goes to Jail, Ernest gets a Happy Ending, etc.)

Last edited:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
/derail
Every time I see your avatar I think of Bert from Mary Poppins... I know it's not... but what is it from?

It's Bruce Campbell (actor) as Ash from the Evil Dead movies. Great movies from Sam Raimi (director of the Spider Man movies, actually the Evil Deads were his first 3 movies).

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
Thanks! I am a huge baby when it comes to scary flicks (even action movies freak me out because I am scared they are going to take a turn and become horror movies) so I know nothing about these movies. Just IMDBed them though.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
See that's the thing... they are funny! If you have the chance watch part 2 and the 3rd. That's called Army of Darkness. Promise they are not scary. Slapstick type humor.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Official apps are only available via the iTunes App Store.

If you've jailbroken, however, you have Installer and Cydia to look at. Check out our Jailbroken Apps forum for more on those.

Areplat

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
You discussion reminded me of old time when there were not cell-phones, and people were talking about movies they've watched, and books they've read.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73