Review: BubbleWrap

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Okay, one of the biggest concerns that I have with my iPhone is that my daughter will break it. Ever since she was old enough to talk on the phone, she has always wanted to play with my phone, PDA, or now my smartphone. It hasn't been any easier now that I play games on my iPhone, or that it is a simple touch screen interface. So one thing I am always looking out for are simple games or activities she might be able to do on the iPhone.

And that's what BubbleWrap is. By poking or touching the simulated bubble wrap on the screen you pop the bubbles. What kid doesn't like doing that in real life? Whenever we get a package, my daughter always absconds with the packing material before we can do anything. So this is a perfect little activity for her.

Now, if you want to get a little more detailed, it is actually a game, where you try to pop as many bubbles as you can within the time limit. In my opinion, that would keep someone occupied for about 2 minutes. And a few of the bubbles make noises other than "pop" when they are touched (like a lion roar or something).

As an adult, I tried this game three times. That was about it for me. But so far, every time my daughter is in the car with me, she wants to play BubbleWrap (or play with the cover flow aspect of the iPod features). So for adults, I give this application 1 out of 5 stars. But for kids, it is 3.5 out of 5 stars. I assume at some point she may grow tired of the game, but she hasn't yet! And it is free, so there is no harm in trying it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal