I know I am, It's going to be so amazing, and if it has the multiplayer support we've been led to expect, it will arguably be the most advanced game for the iPhone upon release! I can't wait
    08-01-2008 04:02 PM
    I know I am, It's going to be so amazing, and if it has the multiplayer support we've been led to expect, it will arguably be the most advanced game for the iPhone upon release! I can't wait
    Is there a release date?
    08-01-2008 08:45 PM
    Last I heard it was being released on the same day as the full game (September something). I'd have bought it if it was released earlier, but I'm sure I'll be far too busy playing the desktop version to care about a simplified game that can't even interact with the full game.
    08-02-2008 01:47 AM
    Last I heard it was being released on the same day as the full game (September something). I'd have bought it if it was released earlier, but I'm sure I'll be far too busy playing the desktop version to care about a simplified game that can't even interact with the full game.
    For $9.99 I will be picking that up. Seems pretty cool.
    08-03-2008 02:40 AM
    Me too, My comp probably can't handle it, so I will be playing the mobile version, which from YouTube, looks to be fantastic.
    08-03-2008 11:26 AM
    Spore is being put on the app store this Sunday.
    09-05-2008 12:51 PM
    yeasss although I was sad to find out it won't connect to the larger universe and is just the first stage... Spore Origins= primordial ooze haha
    09-06-2008 12:23 AM
    yeasss although I was sad to find out it won't connect to the larger universe and is just the first stage... Spore Origins= primordial ooze haha
    Read that as well... still should be pretty cool though.
    09-06-2008 12:40 AM
    Sorry but I think this game looks really lame, I can't understand what all the fuss is about. I guess it would be cool for a kid.
    09-08-2008 06:50 AM
    Sorry but I think this game looks really lame, I can't understand what all the fuss is about. I guess it would be cool for a kid.
    So what games, if any, are on your iPhone?
    09-08-2008 11:29 AM
    Sorry, I'm an *****... I should of read the post properly. I wasn't aware that this was being released on iPhone, that is pretty cool. I thought people were just talking about the PC version. Not sure if I will buy it but that is not a bad idea. I only have Tetris and Avalanche at the moment!
    09-08-2008 12:14 PM
    Sorry, I'm an *****... I should of read the post properly. I wasn't aware that this was being released on iPhone, that is pretty cool. I thought people were just talking about the PC version. Not sure if I will buy it but that is not a bad idea. I only have Tetris and Avalanche at the moment!
    No worries. It seems like a perfect fit for the iPhone. I'm going to check it out. Will update here on how it is.
    09-08-2008 12:33 PM
    Spore is finally out. And it's sweet. Look for a review on the main page soon.
    09-08-2008 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD