Advantages of Meebo

NitruS

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
Is the main advantage of Meebo is that it keeps you online when you go and do other things on the iphone 3g (e.g. text message)?

Does this make it better than the google talk widget that they have made through safari?

Any thoughts?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Aim will keep you logged in as well. Just have to make sure it's selected within the options. In September the new firmware should be out which will enable push notifications when you get a IM while out of the AIM program.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Palringo just released their client in the App store. I high recommend this application. I have used in on WinMo and was hoping they would release a client for the iPhone. It is free and is akin to meebo where it can have you log into multiple IM accounts. You can also post voice and picture messages for other Palringo users.

Palringo Vocal IM

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Palringo just released their client in the App store. I high recommend this application. I have used in on WinMo and was hoping they would release a client for the iPhone. It is free and is akin to meebo where it can have you log into multiple IM accounts. You can also post voice and picture messages for other Palringo users.

Palringo Vocal IM

Nice find. This was posted on the blog today. Gonna try it out as soon as I can.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh