Moonlight Mahgjong Lite

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Okay, this is the free version of the Moonlight Mahjong Game. The only difference (that I can tell) is that you have fewer board layouts.

I like Mahjong games on the computer. It is fun, not too challenging. And the cool thing about this game is that it is always guaranteed to have a solution.

But the coolest thing about this game is rotating the board. You can spin it, zoom it, rotate it any angle to get a better view. This makes it easy (and really fun) to look around the game.

Another feature I like is that when you click on a tile, the tile name appears, so you can know which one it is. Of course, unlike other Mahjong games where you may sometimes have difficulty telling if two tiles are the same, since you can zoom in or move the board around, it isn't a problem here.

Some features I wish it had (which maybe the pay version does have): A timed mode, so you can see how fast you complete any given puzzle (maybe even upload times to see how you compare). Also, it would be nice to have a "view reset" button to reset the view to normal. A few times I have been spinning the board around so much I love my orientation - I forget how the board is supposed to go (and this is important when trying to see what tiles are open to use). Lastly, it would be nice to be albe to choose different tile sets - but that is purely cosmetic. The one they give you is fine.

I have had no problem with the game play. There have only been a couple of time where the game thinks I am choosing the wrong tile - probably because I zoomed too far out on the board.

All in all, 4 out of 5 stars for a good, basic mahjong game (an extra half star since it is free).

Chris

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2