VOICE DIALER IS HERE! New at the App Store today!

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
And it is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(Can you tell I am a Cali Driver? Dang July 1st!)

The name of the App is SpeechCloud Voice Dialer. Will someone please review it for me, I have to wait until Thursday to get my phone.

CapeCodGrand

Jul 12, 2008
Visit site
It is a great app

Hi,

The SpeechCloud Voice Dialer is the real deal! Seems to work 90%+ in finding my contacts from simply speaking the name. Not sure how it does it, but it is great (and you can't beat the price!).

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Uggh - you still have to press & hold a button and the accuracy sucks. Couldn't find a correct contact on three tries. IMHO, three strikes and it's gone. Don't waste your time :mad:

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Uggh - you still have to press & hold a button and the accuracy sucks. Couldn't find a correct contact on three tries. IMHO, three strikes and it's gone. Don't waste your time :mad:

Yes I just tried it and it SUCKS!!! Not only does't it get it wrong but also takes 5 to 10 secs to pull up the wrong name.

Cool Cat

Dec 16, 2004
www.muelver.us
I tried it and it pulled up the right name but its not exactly easy to use. You have to open it and wait for it to be ready, then you have to press and hold the button and wait for a "Speak Now" message to appear, then keep holding the button while speaking, then it brings up a screen with buttons to call the person's various phone numbers (if they have them). You've got to actually hit one of those buttons to make the call. I've found it much easier to just get into my contacts and hit the first three letters of the person's name and they come right up.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Does not work at all for me. As soon as I press the button it reports "contact not found." Have un-installed and re-installed. No Joy.

deathdog

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Don't trust this download

Before you rush out and download the SpeechCloud dialer, you better do some research about it. As soon as you install this application onto your iPhone and start the application, it sends ALL of your contact information to their servers, such as phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, job titles, birthdays, employers....Everything that you have listed in your contact information fields. Then, not only do they have this information (and who knows what they will do with it), but they also track your location through the GPS on the iPhone. If you still don't believe this, you better read the fine print on their privacy policy before you download. The Adela Group also will sell all of this information to 3rd parties and you have no control over that.

CapeCodGrand writes, "The SpeechCloud Voice Dialer is the real deal! Seems to work 90%+ in finding my contacts from simply speaking the name. Not sure how it does it, but it is great (and you can't beat the price!)."

He knows exactly how it works, he is the owner of the Adela Group.

kooks518

Oct 9, 2008
Visit site
voicethis voice dialer

I tried "voice dialer" (speechcloud) and first of all it is NOT free it costs 4.99 but anyway it took at least 10 full seconds to voice dial a contact on 3g. That is just completely unacceptable in my opinion for a voice dialer.

Meanwhile I was lucky enough to find a suitable replacement called voicethis voice dialer which only took 1 second to do the same thing. If you compare speed 10 to 1 voicethis is 10 times better! I use it everyday and couldn't live without it. Its the only usable voice dialer on the app store for the iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77