There are certain things Apple has chosen to keep out of the iPhone for some reason or another, but most other phones have them. The most obvious example is a video recording app. Although it's not necessarily that important to me, is there any word on whether Apple is allowing these kinds of apps? Perhaps they were left out for a reason, but I wonder if developers will be able to submit:

Video recording apps
    Copy/Paste app (maybe?)
    Turn by turn GPS navigation
    Alarm Clock/Timer app

If you can think of something else that should be included, post away! Thanks in advance.
    07-06-2008 06:34 AM
    I use the Alarm Clock and Timer features on my current iPhone, did you check your Clock application for all the other tabs?
    07-06-2008 10:36 AM
    Voice activated dialing.
    07-06-2008 01:23 PM
    Facebook app like the blackberry one? =P
    07-06-2008 02:27 PM
    I would like to know why they left out video recording, copy and paste, and mms messaging, has anyone heard of a response from them?
    07-06-2008 05:50 PM
    I use the Alarm Clock and Timer features on my current iPhone, did you check your Clock application for all the other tabs?
    OH! Oops, I don't own the current iPhone, so I could have just overlooked that when using it in the stores and such.
    07-06-2008 09:57 PM
    I think something like camera filters are going to come out in the App store.
    I know its just a 2meg, but its always good to have camera options, don't lie.
    07-08-2008 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD