Does anyone know if a native app is going to be invented to show TV. and if there is, how would someone pay for it.
    06-13-2008 05:14 PM
    I doubt it'll happen in this edition. MobileTV in the United States isn't mature enough for Apple to adopt. I think at best we'll get the ability to have websites formatted for the iPhone, not true Mobile TV
    06-23-2008 05:03 AM
    Orb for iPhone will be out soon enough, and SlingBox has a good solution as well.
    07-03-2008 09:09 AM
    What is Orb? I have to agree with the comment c4sizzle made regarding this addition. I am not looking for TV as much as a cut and paste feature.
    07-03-2008 12:27 PM
    orb streams your video, audio, web cam, tv tuners to pretty much any device, I have sprint, it stopped working on my phone a few months back, I heard sprint is blocking the port that orb uses, so happy I only have 5 days til i'll be able to use it again on an iphone, check out this site, phone has to be jailbroken to use it, I hope apple will let them put the program in the app store

Get OrbLive … and unlock ALL the media on your PC | Orb Networks
    07-06-2008 04:10 PM
    Slingbox is probably one I'm really looking forward to - been hunting for an excuse to get one so this should push me over the edge when available.
    07-10-2008 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD