Whats your favorite iPhone app

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
Are you talking about native apps or web apps? My favorite web app would have to be Facebook.com and my favorite native app is really a toss up between AIM and Spore (the video game). Since they are both in different categories, I will choose both as my favorite.

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
I am gonna buy super monkey ball and Enigmo on friday, I'm not big on gaming but those look like so much fun

scandalP

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Arcade Hoops Basketball

I agree with the dude that said Arcade Hoops. It completely rocks and blows away anything else I've played on my iPhone. And for less than 2 bucks!

appusr

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Love Midomi. Actually used in a store to find out the name of a song.

I just got Punch-O-Meter. It's awesome, let's you text punches to friends. A buck. :)

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Anniweather

I've always loved the animated weather app on HTC's 3D flo so I bought last night for $0.99 and I love it. Only wish it had world weather but it is only for the states.

mahomer

Nov 14, 2008
www.bootcampmobile.com
Hard to say what my one Favorite app is, but here are ones I use often enough to call 'favorite' and most are on my first page of apps:

OmniFocus (to me only makes sense if you have the desktop software though)
Twitterific
Google
Facebook
NetNewsWire
WeatherBug
Sportacular (it's good but there has to be better out there -- any good sports reco's from anyone)
MLB At-bat was great during the baseball season, will definitely be spending that money again
Shazam - if I am driving and hear a song on sirius radio that I like and want to remember to look up in iTunes I just have Shazam tag it and review them later
Bloomberg

Just downloaded Pocket Express - used that on my Treo 700w before so that holds a lot of promise.

I am very fickle on the games. I play them for a bit then find a new one. I don't think I have really 'finished' one game.

Enjoy,

Mark Homer

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative