I can't believe no one has mentioned an app that syncs notes from MS Outlook. I used the crap out of this functionality with my WinMo powered phones.
    08-28-2008 10:26 AM
    Is there a new SDK out?
    09-14-2008 12:51 PM
    I want to see a Mille Bornes game; preferably an officially licensed one.
    Right of Way, a Mille Bornes clone was released, and it's pretty good.
    09-14-2008 07:55 PM
    Every day we see more and more crap applications appearing on the APP store and yet two of the most obvious enhancements that would actually make a real difference to the usability of the phone remain unaddressed.

I need to divert my phone when in the car and yet there is no simple shortcut to doing so. Instead I have to go through Settings ->Phone-> Call Forwarding and toggle it on/off.

The calendar application is good but why no week view? There is screen space aplenty.

I can only assume that neither of these functions is possible due to Apple restricting access to system features.
    09-17-2008 10:59 AM
    I need an app that can search contacts by typing in either part of the contact's name or telephone # like my trusty 'ol Sammy i760 WM 6.1 did for me. I second the request for a Sirius Player App like I had in WM environment.
    Last edited by robdam1001; 09-19-2008 at 07:32 PM.
    09-19-2008 07:23 PM
    What I'd like to see (I've looked and a few come close), is an application that allows FTP downloads to the iPhone/iPod Touch, and also allows file access to your computer (in a similar way to Files or Air Share), but without the requirement of being on the same wifi network.

I'm out in the field sometimes, and I sometimes need to grab a file from a remote location to get on my laptop where there is no wifi network, or it's a closed system I'm not authorized to access.
    09-24-2008 06:40 PM
    a better calendar that has a better week view almost like the windows mobile calendars
    10-01-2008 02:32 PM
    an app that shows contacts photos for your phone book like facebook does
    10-01-2008 02:36 PM
    That's be so nice.

But I'd love to see a free one that allows landscape emailing.
    10-08-2008 04:20 PM
    there is an app in the app store for landscape email... were you joking? or just didnt know? I think they did a blog of it right here on this site.
    10-10-2008 10:37 PM
    My company, like many others, runs on an accounting calendar. October runs from Sep 29 to Oct 26. I would love to see an app that let me choose the first and last day of each accounting month, then keep that layout in a calandar view. A bonus would be an option to grey out the weekends and holidays.
    10-11-2008 12:44 PM
    Something that syncs with my Microsoft Office suite on my XP machine.
    10-13-2008 05:21 AM
    How about an app Icon for a shortcut to the Iphoneblog blog/forums?
    10-17-2008 05:13 PM
    How about an app Icon for a shortcut to the Iphoneblog blog/forums?
    or, actually, maybe even more than just an icon... How about a whole platform for theiphoneblog.com kinda like the Mobile Ebay or Facebook programs. More than just a webapp...

if I knew how to write software I would try...
    10-21-2008 03:00 AM
    It would be cool to see an app for the iPhone that was like the ReacTable:
    10-23-2008 01:42 AM
    It's not a very glamorous app idea but with the price of gas being what it is, I'd really love to see some sort of fuel log type of app on the iPhone. One that could be used to track multiple vehicles, find your location, and then search the web for the cheapest gas near you. It could provide graphs showing your milage results and probably could be expanded to track other type of automotive expenses. Don't know if the SDK allows for this but if the data could be exported it could be very valuable for fleet managers.
    I'd build it myself if I had one iota of programming skills.
    The GasBag app can find you cheap gas. I don't know its reliability, but it has worked great for me.
    10-28-2008 05:22 PM
    Review Request -

PictureDialer is the best way to call your friends. Why struggle through a list of names to find the friend you want to call when you can just look for their picture instead? PictureDialer gives you a scrolling customizable page of your friends pictures that makes dialing a glance and tap away. Need to call a different number than the default you selected, no problem, just tap twice. Sometimes you want to send a friend an email or text message instead, just tap three times to see a list of their email addresses and phone numbers for texting.

Special Features Include
    Tap One Time to Dial
    Tap Two Times for a List of All Numbers to Dial
    Tap Three Times for a List of Email Addresses and SMS Numbers to Dial
    Unlimited Number of People in Your List
    Personalize Your Lists Look
    ▪ Choose Small Picture Sizes to Show More People at Once
    ▪ Choose Large Picture Sizes to Make Each Person Easy to Find and Call
    ▪ Select a Background Color - many to choose from.
    ▪ Choose From Many Picture Frame Styles
    ▪ Select a Loading Animation
    ▪ Change the Phone Type Badge (Home, Work, Mobile, Other), or Turn it Off
    1.0 released October 12, 2008
    New 1.1 Version on iStore11/4/08.
    2008 Inius, Inc.
    10-31-2008 10:08 AM
    There is a thread to request reviews.
    10-31-2008 10:42 AM
    There is a thread to request reviews.
    Sorry. There was so much chatter in that thread, that I wasn't sure if they were just saying to post it in the iPhone App Store Apps in general, or in the thread. All the comments led me astray.
    10-31-2008 10:50 AM
    i was wondering if there is or could be an app that had your fav sports team or do you have to use sports score news ect
    11-02-2008 11:00 AM
    i want a theme of miami hurricanes for my j/b iphone 3g anyone?
    11-06-2008 10:14 AM
    I would like to see an application to store the contents of a person's cigar humidor
    11-10-2008 12:45 AM
    Plus rate the cigars.
    11-10-2008 09:29 AM
    I'd like to see a simple celtx-like editor. Mainly a formatter, doesn't need cut & paste etc.
    And it would be really cool to see it sync with the project central website.

fyi celtx is an open-source program that helps create screenplays for filmmakers etc.

I know I could do this in notepad, but I'd really like to have the auto format stuff.
    11-10-2008 12:32 PM
    Hi tipb team,

I wanna ask for your team to review my new app - Numbric. It turns your iPhone into a wireless number pad.

Numeric data input is always a pain with notebook-size keyboard. Numbric solves this problem. It offers you a near full-width number pad that connects wirelessly (over Wi-Fi) to your Mac.

While the idea of this kind of app is not new, Numbric does offer a unique feature set which should make it competitive against competing product.

In addition to these standard features:

* Numeric key pad
    * Symbol key pad

We've put some unique features in the product:

* Gorgeous night mode eye-comfy mode for use in dark condition
    * Configurable zero key optional double/triple zero key
    * Return lock made for spreadsheet user, set return key behavior between move to cell below and move to next cell

More about Numbric can be found here: http numbric dot com

Please message me if your team needs promo code.

Bill
    05-13-2010 11:24 AM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD