What application are you most looking forward to?

cmaier

Jun 29, 2007
Visit site
activesync is going to be built into the new firmware, so no worries there. as far as apps go I would like to see some kind of app using the GPS for golfing, similar too the current GPS based distance tools for golf.

Plum Caddy has been announced as a free app.

bg1260

Feb 20, 2004
Visit site
I have been waiting for this phone for a year now.
Finding it still does not have copy/paste which I have been doing on my treo devices is a deal breaker.
I returned my BJ for that very reason when they first came out.
I cannot believe it wasn't included in this new release.
How hard will it be to have somebody build a hack for this?

eugarps#CB

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I'm like a Bible reader/study package that's native to the phone. Web 2.0 really doesn't work very well for that, especially when you don't have cellular coverage as in some of the places I travel around the world.

Bill

igneous

May 30, 2008
Visit site
I'm really hoping the wordpress is working on an app better than that typepad one. It looks good, but looks like it needs some work. That would be huge for me

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
I'm most excited about the AIM app. I hope Adium is working on a multi-protocol app for the iPhone. With the push notification announced for apps, I'm excited for the possibilities of IM.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I'm most excited about the AIM app. I hope Adium is working on a multi-protocol app for the iPhone. With the push notification announced for apps, I'm excited for the possibilities of IM.

Push notification is a great idea! I just wonder if you'll still be appearing online after you push 'home'.
I'm really excited for the Twitterriffic app though.

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
Push notification is a great idea! I just wonder if you'll still be appearing online after you push 'home'.
I'm really excited for the Twitterriffic app though.
I bet there will be a setting that allows you to appear online. Because sometimes I would like to quit the app and sometimes I would like to do something else while I chat.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73