What application are you most looking forward to?

cmaier

Jun 29, 2007
Visit site
I'm not sure copyright law permits that. Anyone can access it by registering with apple (you don't need to be accepted to the developer's program to access this document).

Since registration is required to see it, however, I am hesitant to copy more than a sentence or two without apple's permission.

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
I'm not sure copyright law permits that. Anyone can access it by registering with apple (you don't need to be accepted to the developer's program to access this document).

Since registration is required to see it, however, I am hesitant to copy more than a sentence or two without apple's permission.

I believe only Americans can register, and I really dont think Apple will mind.

Anyway, I dont want to add another bogus developer to Apple's 100 000.

Surur

cmaier

Jun 29, 2007
Visit site
If not for the fact that I'm an intellectual property attorney, I'd probably copy and paste for you, but I'm not willing to test the extents of fair use. I agree - apple probably would not care - but I'm not chancing it.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I'm hoping for some sort of customizable EQ, so I can use my settings from iTunes.

Other apps I'm hoping that will be developed:
Texas Hold 'Em, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube Upload (Record video and upload directly from iPhone)

Last edited:

2Pumped

Jun 3, 2008
Visit site
I would like to see Documents to Go for iPhone to edit word and excel.
Mileage and expense tracker would be nice.

My biggest WANT...task list!!! Integrated with iCal.

carsly

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
1. Slingplayer
2. Slingplayer
3. Wifi sync with PC / Apple TV
4. Dharma station remote control
5. Sports ticker / app

Limozulu

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I want alot of games, the option to send files and music and download stuff to your iPhone and also something that will be like the lyrics but it will move alone like karaoke or something like that.

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
Yeah right, Halo, hah! I'm sure someone is working on porting that over as an unofficial app. The app I am most looking forward to is IM application.

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
SPORE!!! EA's new game that has been comin out for a while is gonna be amazing, i dont knwo if their going to have the entire game on the iphone b/c it looks like the most advanced game that has come out for a computer for a while, so im not so sure how well the iphone is going to handle it but i hope it will be good.

Also i think i saw reports for Bioshock which woudl be crazy to see on the iphone as well.

volsfan0911

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
activesync (company won't spring for BES anymore on my blackberry and I won't go back to WinBlowz Mobile for anything). And slingbox would be killer - would be enough to make me buy one just for the remote capability.

speced

Jun 7, 2008
Visit site
activesync (company won't spring for BES anymore on my blackberry and I won't go back to WinBlowz Mobile for anything). And slingbox would be killer - would be enough to make me buy one just for the remote capability.

activesync is going to be built into the new firmware, so no worries there. as far as apps go I would like to see some kind of app using the GPS for golfing, similar too the current GPS based distance tools for golf.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2