Matte black iPhone 11 Max 6.4” will sell out in seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
If Dolby vision displays and nvme storage is your justification for saying the iPhone is better than its rival Android devices, then your argument is even worse than I thought XD

Why?

Nvme based storage is superior to ufs in both bandwidth and speed, Dolby visons 12 bit color is superior to hdr 10s 10bit, and the iPhone can do both, android can’t.

When prices of flagships are similar why isn’t having the best components justified?

Or does an android super fan not know?
I mean you didn’t know the iPhone was capable of 4K @60fps, just like your p30.

The iPhone XS Max is a year old and 2019 flagships still can’t compete with the a12 processor or 3d facial recognition.

Premium components on the iPhone isn’t an argument, it’s a reality.

So are you going to list a comparable 2019 android smartphone that features nvme storage and an oled display capable of Dolby vision?

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
Why?

Nvme based storage is superior to ufs in both bandwidth and speed, Dolby visons 12 bit color is superior to hdr 10s 10bit, and the iPhone can do both, android can’t.

When prices of flagships are similar why isn’t having the best components justified?

Or does an android super fan not know?
I mean you didn’t know the iPhone was capable of 4K @60fps, just like your p30.

The iPhone XS Max is a year old and 2019 flagships still can’t compete with the a12 processor or 3d facial recognition.

Premium components on the iPhone isn’t an argument, it’s a reality.

So are you going to list a comparable 2019 android smartphone that features nvme storage and an oled display capable of Dolby vision?

Lol now you’re triggered :p

Arguing with you isn’t worth my time or energy, neither of us is going to change our minds.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Lol now you’re triggered :p

Arguing with you isn’t worth my time or energy, neither of us is going to change our minds.

Not really.

Not much of an argument when you won’t even answer any of the questions posed.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
You are avoiding some of my points as well. Again, this isn’t worth my energy.

Have a good day

Now I have avoided some of your points.
You haven’t answered any of my questions.

I’m sure it’s not because your unable to.

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I’ve back and forth about skipping the iPhone 11 in 2019. I’m kinda bored with my Note 9 and everyone hates on me cuz I’m the only green Android bubble not on iMessage.

I saw some pretty convincing designs and I’ve decided. That IF. The iPhone 11 meets a few criteria I’m getting it.

#1 . Matte Black I’m talking OG iPhone 5 matte black.
#2 . Squared off chamfered edges
#3 . Vibration when texting Taptic feedback
#4 . 6.4” OLED brighter more colorful
#5 . Qualcomm LTE Radio (I was literally gifted a XsMAX and had to give it away cuz I never had any signal Intel Radios are trash)
#6 . Samsung RAM
https://www.pcworld.com/article/341...aster-but-the-galaxy-note-10-wont-get-it.html
#7 . Apple Logo Finger print sensor Touch ID back.
#8 . Bluetooth 5.0 with aptXHD high quality audio codec (owned by Qualcomm)

You Trollin right?

Modelflier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I’ve back and forth about skipping the iPhone 11 in 2019. I’m kinda bored with my Note 9 and everyone hates on me cuz I’m the only green Android bubble not on iMessage.

I saw some pretty convincing designs and I’ve decided. That IF. The iPhone 11 meets a few criteria I’m getting it.

#1 . Matte Black I’m talking OG iPhone 5 matte black.
#2 . Squared off chamfered edges
#3 . Vibration when texting Taptic feedback
#4 . 6.4” OLED brighter more colorful
#5 . Qualcomm LTE Radio (I was literally gifted a XsMAX and had to give it away cuz I never had any signal Intel Radios are trash)
#6 . Samsung RAM
https://www.pcworld.com/article/341...aster-but-the-galaxy-note-10-wont-get-it.html
#7 . Apple Logo Finger print sensor Touch ID back.
#8 . Bluetooth 5.0 with aptXHD high quality audio codec (owned by Qualcomm)

Would you care to explain just what it is you’ve been smokin’?

ivigneshwaran

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
We can't expect Matte version of iPhone. Wireless charging works only on Glass back. Ofcourse they can use some techniques to change the finish of the glass. But not sure.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
We can't expect Matte version of iPhone. Wireless charging works only on Glass back. Ofcourse they can use some techniques to change the finish of the glass. But not sure.

OnePlus and Huawei have matte black phones which have glass backs...Apple should be able to do so as well.

ivigneshwaran

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
OnePlus and Huawei have matte black phones which have glass backs...Apple should be able to do so as well.

If that is the matter, Samsung have included wireless charging in s4(2013). but apple just introduced Qi wireless charging in iPhone 8(2017). You're right that Oneplus and Huawei has that Glossy finish on the glass. But in iPhone it will take some time.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like you're really considering making the switch from your Note 9 to an iPhone, especially due to the social aspect of iMessage. It's smart to have specific criteria for the iPhone 11 before making your decision. It's always a good idea to weigh the features, design, and functionality against your current device and needs. If the iPhone 11 does meet your requirements and you feel it will enhance your daily use and connectivity with friends, it could indeed be a worthwhile upgrade. Just ensure it ticks all your boxes before taking the plunge!

Op already made the switch to iOS a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox