Matte black iPhone 11 Max 6.4” will sell out in seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2019
Visit site
I’ve back and forth about skipping the iPhone 11 in 2019. I’m kinda bored with my Note 9 and everyone hates on me cuz I’m the only green Android bubble not on iMessage.

I saw some pretty convincing designs and I’ve decided. That IF. The iPhone 11 meets a few criteria I’m getting it.

#1 . Matte Black I’m talking OG iPhone 5 matte black.
#2 . Squared off chamfered edges
#3 . Vibration when texting Taptic feedback
#4 . 6.4” OLED brighter more colorful
#5 . Qualcomm LTE Radio (I was literally gifted a XsMAX and had to give it away cuz I never had any signal Intel Radios are trash)
#6 . Samsung RAM
https://www.pcworld.com/article/341...aster-but-the-galaxy-note-10-wont-get-it.html
#7 . Apple Logo Finger print sensor Touch ID back.
#8 . Bluetooth 5.0 with aptXHD high quality audio codec (owned by Qualcomm)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
You've got quite a list! I'm not sure about Touch ID. I have heard rumors that Apple has a new patent on touch id, but I don't think that will show up in the upcoming models. Either way, I hope you find what you are looking for. :)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
My guess is iPhone 11 will have an OLED display (kind of a given considering iPhone XS & XS MAX already do) and nothing else on that list. I don’t think we’re going to see anything Qualcomm going forward considering Apple just bought Intel’s modem business and the companies hate each other.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
Samsung employee?

I doubt he’s an employee of Samsung. He could be referring to higher levels of RAM (e.g 6 or 8GB of RAM instead of the current 4GB). Touch ID on the iPhone XI would be nice. But given the recent dispute between Apple and Qualcomm and Apple’s recent designs I doubt the iPhone 11 will include a lot of Qualcomm tech or have the old sharp edged design.

The main improvement in the iPhone 11 will be better camera processing, a triple rear camera setup and a better selfie camera to catch up with Android rivals like the P30 Pro and S10. However, Apple being sued by Corephotonics over infringing its patents on camera technology since the iPhone 7 Plus might be an issue.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I doubt he’s an employee of Samsung. He could be referring to higher levels of RAM (e.g 6 or 8GB of RAM instead of the current 4GB). Touch ID on the iPhone XI would be nice. But given the recent dispute between Apple and Qualcomm and Apple’s recent designs I doubt the iPhone 11 will include a lot of Qualcomm tech or have the old sharp edged design.

The main improvement in the iPhone 11 will be better camera processing, a triple rear camera setup and a better selfie camera to catch up with Android rivals like the P30 Pro and S10. However, Apple being sued by Corephotonics over infringing its patents on camera technology since the iPhone 7 Plus might be an issue.

Then he would have said higher levels of ram.
Apple doesn’t actually use ram from Samsung anymore.

The only component apple still sources from Samsung is the oled display, even that is made to order.

P30 can’t record 4K video @ 60fps, not much of a rival until it can.

Core photonics is owned by Samsung apple went with another supplier with just as many patents, good luck with that Samsung.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site

The only component apple still sources from Samsung is the oled display, even that is made to order.

Core photonics is owned by Samsung apple went with another supplier with just as many patents, good luck with that Samsung.

Neither the P30 Pro or XS Max can record 4K at 60fps. But the P30 Pro takes much better photos, especially in low light. The reason why Apple orders displays from Samsung is because they make the best AMOLED/OLEDs in the mobile industry. And you know what he meant with his statement.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site

Neither the P30 Pro or XS Max can record 4K at 60fps. But the P30 Pro takes much better photos, especially in low light. The reason why Apple orders displays from Samsung is because they make the best AMOLED/OLEDs in the mobile industry. And you know what he meant with his statement.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Neither the P30 Pro or XS Max can record 4K at 60fps.

This iPhone XS Max can the p30 can’t.

That’s my point. iPhones have been recording 4K @ 60fps since 2017.

But the P30 Pro takes much better photos, especially in low light.

Actually p30 has terrible color reproduction.

001f11021e2e99ebce0d173a729bbafa.jpg

According to the p30 the Eiffel Tower is quite pink, I have been to the Eiffel Tower it’s not pink.

But it is a much cheaper device, not much to expect there compared to the iPhone.

The reason why Apple orders displays from Samsung is because they make the best AMOLED/OLEDs in the mobile industry. And you know what he meant with his statement.

What did he mean? Perhaps you should clarify further, because it wasn’t very accurate.

No the reason apple uses Samsung as an oled fabricator, to apples exact specification/not off the shelf component, is because Samsung display was the only fabricator that could scale. In fact two years later apple is adding lg and boe into the supply chain.

There is a reason apples oled is a Dolby vision capable display while the s10 and note 10 aren’t.

Samsung has to license amoled patents from the inventors just like everybody else.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
This iPhone XS Max can the p30 can’t.

That’s my point. iPhones have been recording 4K @ 60fps since 2017.

Actually p30 has terrible color reproduction.

001f11021e2e99ebce0d173a729bbafa.jpg

According to the p30 the Eiffel Tower is quite pink, I have been to the Eiffel Tower it’s not pink.

But it is a much cheaper device, not much to expect there compared to the iPhone.

What did he mean? Perhaps you should clarify further, because it wasn’t very accurate.

No the reason apple uses Samsung as an oled fabricator, to apples exact specification/not off the shelf component, is because Samsung display was the only fabricator that could scale. In fact two years later apple is adding lg and boe into the supply chain.

There is a reason apples oled is a Dolby vision capable display while the s10 and note 10 aren’t.

Samsung has to license amoled patents from the inventors just like everybody else.

Sorry, my bad (for the 4K video).

The P30 Pro might be a bit cheaper than the XS, but there is a reason it has been called the best camera phone by many people and reviewers. In low light, versatility, detail and zoom it beats the iPhone. T

I hate to admit it, but your stubborn refusal to admit anything is better than the iPhone is typical of an iSheep. There is no arguing with you because you cannot be reasoned with or accept others’ views

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

It happens, but you have a lot of misconception believed to be fact.

The P30 Pro might be a bit cheaper than the XS, but there is a reason it has been called the best camera phone by many people and reviewers. In low light, versatility, detail and zoom it beats the iPhone.

It’s a cheaper phone with cheaper components, compared to the xs, that’s not up for debate. It’s disingenuous to claim otherwise because of a bit of extra ram and a zoom lens, compared to everything else the p30 is lacking, and sales reflect that.

Could care less what marketers are paid to promote. Anyone can see the difference between the cameras.

7d8fadc7fc7cc638ec7b457fc8bb5e00.jpg

Come on the Eiffel Tower is not pink. How can anyone claim the p30 has any advantage in the camera with results like that. It can’t even capture a simple scene, who care about the extras.

You get what you pay for.

I hate to admit it, but your stubborn refusal to admit anything is better than the iPhone is typical of an iSheep. There is no arguing with you because you cannot be reasoned with or accept others’ views

You haven’t presented any facts only opinion, which has been proven wrong.

The only one here who refuses to face facts is yourself. The p30 is inferior to the iPhone even if it was last years iPhone model. And sales have reflected that.

Might need to put down the android koolaid and do some research before passing off your opinion as fact. Food for thought.

As for the isheep comment, a sheep follows without much understanding, kind of how you kept parroting that the the iPhone was not capable of 4k@60 FPS just like the p30 or how you believe the s10 is not a flop.

Quick question can you name one 2019
android device with an nvme based storage and a display capable of Dolby vision?

Just one.

I will wait.

Doesn’t even have to be a flagship device, because the xr offers nvme storage, so does the iPhone 8 and 7 series.

Take your time.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
It happens, but you have a lot of misconception believed to be fact.

It’s a cheaper phone with cheaper components, compared to the xs, that’s not up for debate. It’s disingenuous to claim otherwise because of a bit of extra ram and a zoom lens, compared to everything else the p30 is lacking, and sales reflect that.

Could care less what marketers are paid to promote. Anyone can see the difference between the cameras.

7d8fadc7fc7cc638ec7b457fc8bb5e00.jpg

Come on the Eiffel Tower is not pink. How can anyone claim the p30 has any advantage in the camera with results like that. It can’t even capture a simple scene, who care about the extras.

You get what you pay for.

You haven’t presented any facts only opinion, which has been proven wrong.

The only one here who refuses to face facts is yourself. The p30 is inferior to the iPhone even if it was last years iPhone model. And sales have reflected that.

Might need to put down the android koolaid and do some research before passing off your opinion as fact. Food for thought.

As for the isheep comment, a sheep follows without much understanding, kind of how you kept parroting that the the iPhone was not capable of 4k@60 FPS just like the p30 or how you believe the s10 is not a flop.

Quick question can you name one 2019
android device with an nvme based storage and a display capable of Dolby vision?

Just one.

I will wait.

Doesn’t even have to be a flagship device, because the xr offers nvme storage, so does the iPhone 8 and 7 series.

Take your time.

If Dolby vision displays and nvme storage is your justification for saying the iPhone is better than its rival Android devices, then your argument is even worse than I thought XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods