New iPad or no?

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I’ve been considering buying a new iPad since I’m tired of watching Netflix on a Samsung S3 Tablet.

.....but now that a 6.5 inch iPhone is going to be available I’m thinking maybe not. I really think the bigger iPhone with my Bose SoundSport Free earbuds will be fine for Netflix.

It has taken a while for me personally but I think I’m finally ready to ditch the phone/tablet combo and go “phone only”. It really seems redundant now to have both.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Ever since Apple released a larger size device, I find that I use my iPads less and less. Not because I don't want to use them, its just reading etc on the larger display phones is easier on the eyes. I am sure with the 6.5" screen I will use the iPad even less.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I use an iPad almost every day at home. I'm thinking of maybe getting the model announced last June if I can find a good sale around the holidays!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I need s new iPad Pro. I’m happy to keep the iPhone X I bought in the spring but I really need a new iPad, it’s my main device.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have an iPad Pro 12.9 that I am shipping out, and pulled out my backup iPad 9.7" model, funny how I used to think that tablet was big, its a tiny toy. Still I got the XS Max 512GB and I will be getting the new iPad Pro 12.9, but I may go for the 11 instead, need to see them first. I like the iPad for doing more web reading, books, sketching, videos etc. My iPhone is good for on the go, waiting in line, etc.

SuperLeakTX

Banned
Jul 15, 2019
Visit site
I have an iPad Pro 12.9 that I am shipping out, and pulled out my backup iPad 9.7" model, funny how I used to think that tablet was big, its a tiny toy. Still I got the XS Max 512GB and I will be getting the new iPad Pro 12.9, but I may go for the 11 instead, need to see them first. I like the iPad for doing more web reading, books, sketching, videos etc. My iPhone is good for on the go, waiting in line, etc.

update to the iPad OS, then you are good to go.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73