What do you think of the alleged camera hump on the upcoming iPhone 11?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
bb48d86b1a09907124addd6457d28780.gif

I’m not a fan of these huge camera humps & definitely won’t be getting that phone if it looks like that.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
According to one of the most reputable leakers, the triple camera will be on the XS and XS Max new models. The only thing that really grabs my attention is the ultra wide angle lens. The shape will be what it is.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
According to one of the most reputable leakers, the triple camera will be on the XS and XS Max new models. The only thing that really grabs my attention is the ultra wide angle lens. The shape will be what it is.

I'll take your word for it, but it's still a sight for sores eyes to me....:cool:....With that being said, I'm sure the photos it take will be downright awesome.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Still.....if the new iPhone takes pictures that good, then it may be time to upgrade from the 7+. And if Tmobile can't make me a deal, then look out Verizon. I'll be going back.

I hear ya. I am definitely waiting to see what kind of photos it takes and they're going to have to blow me away in order for me to get it, especially being that I've found a sweet spot with the dimensions of the iPhone X.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
This just shows that we do take stock in the looks of our devices. I might not like Android but some of there devices are so elegant and the iPhone 5s to me was the most Beautiful phone Apple made till the iPhone X came out

As for the iPhone 11 renders with that camera Hump I need to see it in person to really appreciate how horrible it looks.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This just shows that we do take stock in the looks of our devices. I might not like Android but some of there devices are so elegant and the iPhone 5s to me was the most Beautiful phone Apple made till the iPhone X came out

As for the iPhone 11 renders with that camera Hump I need to see it in person to really appreciate how horrible it looks.

Agreed....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711