What do you think of the alleged camera hump on the upcoming iPhone 11?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That wouldn't bother me at all. Let's see what the case makers do with it. If I get one, it'll definitely be in a case. That image is too dark to tell much about it.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
1a56e15e6888c1bac99dfbeba9d7a40a.jpg

Hopefully it won’t cause people to drop their phones more often.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I haven't liked it since it was leaked a couple of months ago. But if this is what it takes to get low-light photography improved then so be it. But if it doesn't then I don't see why else I should care that they're adding more camera hardware.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I’m not planning on upgrading anyways this year so the camera bump has no affect on my decision it’s the rumor that they will be getting rid of 3D Touch that upsets me.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I’m not planning on upgrading anyways this year so the camera bump has no affect on my decision it’s the rumor that they will be getting rid of 3D Touch that upsets me.

It's not a dealbreaker for me, but yeah, I'm disappointed about that too. I don't use it all the time, but when I do, I love it.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
It's gross but since I always get the Apple leather case, I'd image that will flush the hump out. It wouldn't stop me from making a purchase. Especially if it takes great pictures.

I'm not sure I'll be a day 1 purchaser this year. I'm thinking I'm going to wait until I see what kinds of holiday promotions Verizon runs this year. They had a BOGO a few months after the XS release. Figure that will get me and my wife to upgrade.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's gross but since I always get the Apple leather case, I'd image that will flush the hump out. It wouldn't stop me from making a purchase. Especially if it takes great pictures.

I'm not sure I'll be a day 1 purchaser this year. I'm thinking I'm going to wait until I see what kinds of holiday promotions Verizon runs this year. They had a BOGO a few months after the XS release. Figure that will get me and my wife to upgrade.

If it's the Verizon BOGO I recall, it required a new line. That seems to be their norm now with deals.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps as an easy solution Apple could make the whole phone thicker.... and put a proper battery in it !

Wishful thinking

While a better camera seems tempting (hate the XS camera), I don’t take pics with my device very often. I tend to use my actual camera more often and leave my phone at home or tucked in my bag.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I read something today that there are newer rumors that it’s going to be flush. It was either on MacRumors or 9 to 5 Mac. Time will tell!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR