I haven't liked it since it was leaked a couple of months ago. But if this is what it takes to get low-light photography improved then so be it. But if it doesn't then I don't see why else I should care that they're adding more camera hardware.
    Just_Me_D and kataran like this.
    04-20-2019 04:09 PM
    Whenever I see or here talk about the camera hump on an iPhone, I think of this... (Pumps & A Bump)...

Hopefully, Apple can do a better job of the camera ‘bump’ on the rear of the new iPhones, than MC Hammer did in trying to go ‘harder.’
    ;-)
    Just_Me_D, ksassy and nikkisharif like this.
    04-20-2019 04:12 PM
    I’m not planning on upgrading anyways this year so the camera bump has no affect on my decision it’s the rumor that they will be getting rid of 3D Touch that upsets me.
    Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    04-20-2019 04:44 PM
    I’m not planning on upgrading anyways this year so the camera bump has no affect on my decision it’s the rumor that they will be getting rid of 3D Touch that upsets me.
    It's not a dealbreaker for me, but yeah, I'm disappointed about that too. I don't use it all the time, but when I do, I love it.
    04-22-2019 08:22 AM
    It's gross but since I always get the Apple leather case, I'd image that will flush the hump out. It wouldn't stop me from making a purchase. Especially if it takes great pictures.

I'm not sure I'll be a day 1 purchaser this year. I'm thinking I'm going to wait until I see what kinds of holiday promotions Verizon runs this year. They had a BOGO a few months after the XS release. Figure that will get me and my wife to upgrade.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    04-22-2019 11:06 AM
    It's gross but since I always get the Apple leather case, I'd image that will flush the hump out. It wouldn't stop me from making a purchase. Especially if it takes great pictures.

I'm not sure I'll be a day 1 purchaser this year. I'm thinking I'm going to wait until I see what kinds of holiday promotions Verizon runs this year. They had a BOGO a few months after the XS release. Figure that will get me and my wife to upgrade.
    If it's the Verizon BOGO I recall, it required a new line. That seems to be their norm now with deals.
    04-22-2019 07:43 PM
    That’s a big ole hump, not a bump. XS or XS Max probably not in my future anyway.
    Just_Me_D, nikkisharif and kataran like this.
    04-22-2019 10:44 PM
    Me no likey...bleh!
    Just_Me_D and nikkisharif like this.
    04-23-2019 05:15 AM
    Perhaps as an easy solution Apple could make the whole phone thicker.... and put a proper battery in it !
    kataran likes this.
    04-23-2019 05:59 AM
    Perhaps as an easy solution Apple could make the whole phone thicker.... and put a proper battery in it !
    Wishful thinking

While a better camera seems tempting (hate the XS camera), I don’t take pics with my device very often. I tend to use my actual camera more often and leave my phone at home or tucked in my bag.
    04-26-2019 12:22 PM
    What ever happened to Apple keeping things simple?
    nikkisharif likes this.
    04-26-2019 12:35 PM
    That’s the only way I would be on board. Flush to the back would work for me
    nikkisharif likes this.
    04-26-2019 12:46 PM
    What ever happened to Apple keeping things simple?
    I think they forgot about that part!!
    04-26-2019 01:08 PM
    I read something today that there are newer rumors that it’s going to be flush. It was either on MacRumors or 9 to 5 Mac. Time will tell!
    kataran likes this.
    04-26-2019 07:15 PM
    I heard it was going to be concave.
    04-26-2019 07:19 PM
    IMHO opinion, it looks hideous.
    04-26-2019 08:02 PM
    ...Shake it like a salt shaker...
    ;-)
    05-13-2019 05:51 AM
    I've looked at rumored prototypes of the new design, and not all are the same. While I'm not "wild" about the rumored "hump", I would still buy the phone- especially if it offers an awesome camera.
    05-13-2019 07:59 AM
    As long as neither of my devices, I’ll be passing on the next iPhone. The only reason I have the XS is because my 8 decided it hated life & went all crazy LOL. My X is, also, a solid device, so I’ll just chill with these two for a while.
    05-14-2019 08:36 PM
    As long as neither of my devices, I’ll be passing on the next iPhone. The only reason I have the XS is because my 8 decided it hated life & went all crazy LOL. My X is, also, a solid device, so I’ll just chill with these two for a while.
    If I’m not mistaken, this is the longest I’ve held onto an iPhone. On top of that, I know the introduction of the newer models are approximately 4 months away, but I’m not feeling any kind of desire to get rid of my iPhone X. It truly has been a solid device for me.
    nikkisharif and kataran like this.
    05-15-2019 06:22 AM
    If I’m not mistaken, this is the longest I’ve held onto an iPhone. On top of that, I know the introduction of the newer models are approximately 4 months away, but I’m not feeling any kind of desire to get rid of my iPhone X. It truly has been a solid device for me.
    It’s definitely the longest you’ve held onto an iPhone LOL...but rightfully so. The X is easily my fave iPhone.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-15-2019 06:37 AM
46 12