6.1" iPhone camera?

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the X right now. Mostly because I wanted the dual cameras AND a smaller format.

I was reading about the 6.1" iPhone that might be released this year and I'm wondering....if they don't include dual cameras (not likely), is the iPhone 8 single lens REALLY that awful?

I hardly ever use the portrait mode (it's not very accurate and a pain to get it to work) so aside from that, is there anything else the iPhone 8 camera is lacking?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I recommend you not fall for the specs game. The camera on the iPhone 8 is great. Heck, the camera on every iPhone I’ve had were great to me. Nowadays, so many people take photos and never print them to be placed in photo albums. They are edited, enhanced and then put on social networking sites for the world to see. Seriously, the camera on the iPhone 8 is great, in my opinion.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Good to know. I’m a photographer as a hobby so nice cameras on phones always sucker me in. But I rarely zoom in/use portrait mode so.....

Does the LCD screen look inferior to OLED?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
My wfie still has a 6S Plus single lens, I will be upgrading her to an 8Plus in the fall since she likes TouchID and has special cases she doesn't want to give up. I figure the 6S Plus to 8Plus camera is a big bump, but honestly nothing really beats a real camera when taking real photos.

SuperLeakTX

Banned
Jul 15, 2019
Visit site
My wfie still has a 6S Plus single lens, I will be upgrading her to an 8Plus in the fall since she likes TouchID and has special cases she doesn't want to give up. I figure the 6S Plus to 8Plus camera is a big bump, but honestly nothing really beats a real camera when taking real photos.

Yes, someone just like the home button, too

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice