A while ago I had a Ip8 and couldn't amagine going from fingerprint to face id. Now I have a Max and love facid, it works so great. Of corse it misses some time but it's not often that happens. Now when I got used with face id it feels like my phone doesn't have a lockscreen. It's amazing how good it works
    03-06-2019 12:46 PM
    Initially I was a little reluctant with Face ID, but now I love it and hate that my iPad doesn't have it...LOL
    Tartarus likes this.
    03-06-2019 03:56 PM
    face id not always works in night and when i change me beard
    03-13-2019 09:51 AM
    face id not always works in night and when i change me beard
    Interesting. I just started back wearing my beard and my iPhone Xs Max still recognizes me no matter what light or non light source. May I suggest resetting the FaceID with your current facial features.
    03-13-2019 09:58 AM
    I'm still using my 8 Plus and loving it. I'm a huge fan of the touch id, and was very leery of Face ID. However, so many friends are happily using newer phones with Face ID and have very few issues. The only issue I know of is that Face ID isn't so great for twins. My twin nieces can get into each other's phones. They are in high school and very protective about their privacy, especially when their twin could easily get into their phones. I'm sure anyone living with teenagers can understand the potential drama THAT would cause!!!
    03-13-2019 10:12 AM
    I'm still using my 8 Plus and loving it. I'm a huge fan of the touch id, and was very leery of Face ID. However, so many friends are happily using newer phones with Face ID and have very few issues. The only issue I know of is that Face ID isn't so great for twins. My twin nieces can get into each other's phones. They are in high school and very protective about their privacy, especially when their twin could easily get into their phones. I'm sure anyone living with teenagers can understand the potential drama THAT would cause!!!
    I hear you. I was a huge fan of Touch ID since my 5s. I thought it was the best thing since slice bread..LOL, until I started using Face ID on my Max. Now it's more like what's this Touch ID you're referring to...LOL
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    03-13-2019 10:20 AM
    I hear you. I was a huge fan of Touch ID since my 5s. I thought it was the best thing since slice bread..LOL, until I started using Face ID on my Max. Now it's more like what's this Touch ID you're referring to...LOL
    Same here! I skipped the X because I thought I loved Touch ID and didn’t even want to try Face ID. Now you couldn’t pay me to go back to Touch ID! My XR has been the best phone I’ve ever bought or used. I work in water quite a bit and touch would always balk about wet or dirty fingers. I have yet to find anything that has thwarted my Face ID unless I was trying not to have it open.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-14-2019 03:50 PM
    Touch ID is what’s keeping me from using my backup iPhone more than I do. I’m all in on Face ID.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-14-2019 06:10 PM
    Interestingly enough, I just saw this article on Reddit about future iPhones with Twin Proof Face ID!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-15-2019 09:33 AM
    Welcome to the future...as they say. LOL
    03-15-2019 03:23 PM
    I will keep buying 8's until I cannot anymore. Farce ID is no where near as secure, reliable, and as user friendly as touch id. I cannot unlock a face id phone while it's on it's wireless charger, I cannot easily pay for stuff without sticking my phone up to my face, etc. it's not as user friendly. I work with the public, and see this backward technolgy in use. A customer comes up to me and says, can you match this color, sticks their iphone in their face 3 times before it unlocks. My phone is unlocked before it comes out of my pocket.
    Yesterday 06:20 AM
    Huge minus of FR is that I always have to put phone in front of face.
    If I listen to music before sleeping in bed and turn of the screen, I have to rise my head to unlock the iphone.
    Yesterday 06:46 AM
37 12