I bought a used 10/10 condition iPhone 8. Its been more than 8 months. Overall the phone is fine. The only issue I have faced is that at times the mobile network goes to "No Network", it will automatically come to back to Full Network service and sometime it will show network service with a single bar. The only way to fix this is to take the SIM out and put it again then my phone will work fine for sometime, and then it will start showing No Network.

Please help and guide.
    04-26-2020 01:59 PM
    Maybe it's time to acquire a replacement SIM?
    04-26-2020 02:28 PM
    I bought a used 10/10 condition iPhone 8. Its been more than 8 months. Overall the phone is fine. The only issue I have faced is that at times the mobile network goes to "No Network", it will automatically come to back to Full Network service and sometime it will show network service with a single bar. The only way to fix this is to take the SIM out and put it again then my phone will work fine for sometime, and then it will start showing No Network.

Please help and guide.
    Go to Settings on your iPhone and then go to General → About to check for an update. If there’s a carrier update, it will begin to update.

After that, go to the Network settings to select “Reset All Network Settings”. Hopefully, one or both of the above will fix the issue for you.
    kataran likes this.
    04-26-2020 03:31 PM
    Welcome to iMore

Most networks in the US will give you a replacement Sim at no charge if you ask nicely but if your not in the US then try the Above advice and if you can we would like to know how your issue gets resolved or if your in need of more Help

Enjoy and Post Often
    04-26-2020 05:32 PM