iPhone 8 - Phone Network Keeps coming & going

Apr 26, 2020
Visit site
I bought a used 10/10 condition iPhone 8. Its been more than 8 months. Overall the phone is fine. The only issue I have faced is that at times the mobile network goes to "No Network", it will automatically come to back to Full Network service and sometime it will show network service with a single bar. The only way to fix this is to take the SIM out and put it again then my phone will work fine for sometime, and then it will start showing No Network.

Please help and guide.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I bought a used 10/10 condition iPhone 8. Its been more than 8 months. Overall the phone is fine. The only issue I have faced is that at times the mobile network goes to "No Network", it will automatically come to back to Full Network service and sometime it will show network service with a single bar. The only way to fix this is to take the SIM out and put it again then my phone will work fine for sometime, and then it will start showing No Network.

Please help and guide.

Go to Settings on your iPhone and then go to General → About to check for an update. If there’s a carrier update, it will begin to update.

After that, go to the Network settings to select “Reset All Network Settings”. Hopefully, one or both of the above will fix the issue for you.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

Most networks in the US will give you a replacement Sim at no charge if you ask nicely but if your not in the US then try the Above advice and if you can we would like to know how your issue gets resolved or if your in need of more Help

Enjoy and Post Often

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox