Bought a new iPhone 8 yesterday

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey if anyone can help me I really would like a battery alarm app that let you know when your phone is 100% I bought this one for a dollar because it was recommended off google is one of the top five, and I message the guy because it doesn’t work he said they’re working on an iOS 13 compatibility update but that was like weeks ago so I don’t think it’s going to be fixed so please does anyone know of a good one I’ve tried several free ones none of them work isn’t there a single one of these that work?

79da1c795a1993039162e00f9807fdcc.jpg

Search "Battery alarm" in the app store. You should see several. Just enter Battery alarm in the search bar. Some are free.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered my wife a silver 64GB Phone 8. I’ll pick it up tomorrow. She has an SE now and doesn’t like the XR because of its size. I think she’ll love the 8.

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
I just ordered my wife a silver 64GB Phone 8. I’ll pick it up tomorrow. She has an SE now and doesn’t like the XR because of its size. I think she’ll love the 8.

I wanted the silver one because of the white glass on the back but they never had one in stock only the black or the gold so I took the gold. I like white on the front so you can see the darn thing on a table in the darkness or if the lights are dim. I don’t like putting my coffee mugs on my phones

Chuck Finley69

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Judging 'when' you would need to upgrade isn't really something anyone can truly pinpoint. It would just be a guess really. That said, though, you also don't have to spend another $1,000 if your iPhone 7 Plus is continuing to work for you otherwise. You can just get the battery replaced for $50. - https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service/battery-power

You look familiar..

Have we met somewhere before?

Must be your doppelgänger..

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I wanted the silver one because of the white glass on the back but they never had one in stock only the black or the gold so I took the gold. I like white on the front so you can see the darn thing on a table in the darkness or if the lights are dim. I don’t like putting my coffee mugs on my phones

My wife ended up getting the gold iPhone 8. It’s more rose gold. She’s happy. If she’s happy I’m happy.

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Yay I have a girls phone.

Edited to add that the word girls was supposed to be gold!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
They do! I have a "Gold" 8+, and LOVE that it's more of a rose gold than a true gold. Had it been a true gold, I would have most likely gone with another option... like silver or space black! :D

When they first came out with rose gold, they also offered gold. But, apparently, now when you order gold, you get rose gold. No clue why. Rose gold was not an option when I ordered her 8 from Verizon. She was happy it turned out to be rose gold instead.

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Is there some particular reason why when you delete emails some of them go into archive and then I have to delete everything twice? How do you put an end to that when I trash something I want to go in the garbage and that’s it!

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Well Patience is growing short with this phone unfortunately after five months only, when the phone is charging and over 75% the battery charging bing sound plays several times and it cuts out from charging for a few seconds. Sometimes it makes the sound but doesn’t cut out. I have tried different charging blocks and even bought a new Belkin 9 foot cable but it is the same problem.

When I put the Mophie Juicepack air case on it and charge with the micro USB cable it does not make the noise. Perhaps this is because the case charger end is firmly inverted into the iPhone charging port and there can be no movement of any cables or anything to make the noise. But also when I try to move the lightning cable in the port a little bit I cannot replicate the charging bing sound issue, it just does it when it wants to and usually at 75% or around 97% but today it was doing it more.

I hope it is not the port and just a software issue or something

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Just noticed a sizzling sound when charging with the Mophie juice pack air at 97% phone battery full! Stopped charging and took the case off

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW