How do I delete a news source from constantly appearing in my news Widget in iOS 12 iPhone 8?

ditzygypsy

Nov 26, 2018
Visit site
I’m in Canada but my news widget works on my iPhone 8, iOS 12.1; however, since I updated to iOS 12, just a few days ago, I cannot get rid of the Fox news stories appearing in my news widget. I have -painstakingly- blocked every single Fox channel and Siri suggestion that I can find in the news app, and I have cleared my in-app history, and I have the News app Settings on my phone “Restrict Stories” set to “on”. It’s getting worse because now there is always a Fox headline in my widget and often there are two or three Fox headlines...out of FOUR. Please help me, and if you can fix it, I will try to pass it on to the, at least, 15 other people I’ve come across who are posting about the same problem and who are also desperate to fix this mess while I’ve been searching for a fix since Saturday (Nov.24/18) evening. Everybody’s asking for help, but nobody seems to have the answer. It’s kind of creepy. Thank you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods