My 8 is going nuts!!!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Not at all The woman was very nice. It’s not her fault they didn’t educate properly!

Thanks!! If I didn’t need a device, I wouldn’t have gotten it. It’s definitely going to take some getting use to...my X camera seems much better????????????*♀️

I had it but it wouldn’t be a free repair. Idk what happened but I’ll be taking this thing back in, so it can get repaired for the sell lol.

Wait, what? You had AppleCare+ and you were still going to be charged for a replacement on a non-physically damaged repair? Correct me if I'm wrong but your phone had no physical damage and was instead experiencing issues with the screen displaying poorly and resetting? I don't understand what they would be charging you for? What was the point in AppleCare+ at that point?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Wait, what? You had AppleCare+ and you were still going to be charged for a replacement on a non-physically damaged repair? Correct me if I'm wrong but your phone had no physical damage and was instead experiencing issues with the screen displaying poorly and resetting? I don't understand what they would be charging you for? What was the point in AppleCare+ at that point?

Yep!!!! It was absolutely ridiculous but I didn’t have time for the back and forth, since I was on work time. I did call Apple Support afterwards. They apologized & updated the notes on my account. I just dropped my device off for repair. The tech today was great. He told me this is a known issue with the early issued 8s & whether a person has AppleCare or not, the phone should be shipped out for repair free of cost to the customer. Now I just have to wait for it to come back, so I can sell it lol.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Yep!!!! It was absolutely ridiculous but I didn’t have time for the back and forth, since I was on work time. I did call Apple Support afterwards. They apologized & updated the notes on my account. I just dropped my device off for repair. The tech today was great. He told me this is a known issue with the early issued 8s & whether a person has AppleCare or not, the phone should be shipped out for repair free of cost to the customer. Now I just have to wait for it to come back, so I can sell it lol.

Glad it all worked out in the end!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2