IPhone 8 Red shows horizontal dotted lines when turns on

hosseinlawyer

Jul 11, 2018
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am using an iPhone 8 plus with iOS 11.4.1 and recently I found that when I turn my phone on, when the screen with the Apple logo comes, some horizontal white dotted lines are shown in the black background. These cannot be seen if I am in a bright environment. The lines are so thin and disappear quickly. The position that the lines lay is random. So I guess the problem is not with the display. One of my friends said that he has this issue with his iPhone 8 plus and that's when I checked my phone and found out that I am also having the same issue.

Is this something normal that everybody experiences, or is it a software or any other hardware issue?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what it could be. It could nothing or it could be an issue. Either way, make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them check it out for you.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I haven't restarted mine in several days since I got mine Saturday, but I'll try and restart it today and pay attention to what I see. Don't remember any lines anywhere though.

hosseinlawyer

Jul 11, 2018
Visit site
Turn off the phone and turn on the other 5 minutes
You probably have turned on immediately
Please give me the result
I've seen a few people who have this problem on their iPhones. Some are not there, maybe you're one of those who have no problem.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW