Just curious though,

We can share pictures wirelessly thru AirDrop, bluetooth or some 3rd party apps. We can also share Wi-fi by enabling Hotspot, when can we charge an iPhone from another iPhone, i don't mind if it is with cable or cabless.
    07-13-2018 02:56 AM
    Just curious though,

We can share pictures wirelessly thru AirDrop, bluetooth or some 3rd party apps. We can also share Wi-fi by enabling Hotspot, when can we charge an iPhone from another iPhone, i don't mind if it is with cable or cabless.
    It is easier and more convenient for me to have a power bank with me than to ask a friend or relative if he wants to share his phone’s battery with me, which may already be at a low battery level at that point.

Decent power banks don’t cost more than $10 these days.

I know I wouldn’t lend my $1000 phone to anybody when that person could have easily gotten himself a $10 power bank.
    07-13-2018 03:19 AM
    I had this thought on the metro, when I didn't carry a power bank and my friend's phone has 90+% battery and my phone went dead. Thought it could be really awesome if I could borrow some of her battery at that point
    07-13-2018 03:28 AM
    I had this thought on the metro, when I didn't carry a power bank and my friend's phone has 90+% battery and my phone went dead. Thought it could be really awesome if I could borrow some of her battery at that point
    If it’s any consolation, there are rumors that the next gen AirPods may be able to charge your iPhone, granted that you have an iPhone 8 (Plus) or iPhone X.

Also, I’m in the Netherlands and most modern buses and some newer model metros and trams now come with USB ports for travelers.

I’m sure that soon enough the same will be realized where you are.
    kataran likes this.
    07-13-2018 04:03 AM