Just got one.

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Well, tried the 8 plus and then switched someone for a Note 8. That lasted about 2 weeks haha. I sold the note 8 and bought a gold 8 and I can so far say that I’m enjoying the smaller size. I miss the battery life of the 8 plus but the one handed use of the 8 can’t be beat !

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Congratulations!
The new iPhone 8 in Gold is gorgeous.
If you find yourself needing more juice, check out Apple’s Smart battery case for the iPhone 7, it’ll fit the 8 just fine :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, tried the 8 plus and then switched someone for a Note 8. That lasted about 2 weeks haha. I sold the note 8 and bought a gold 8 and I can so far say that I’m enjoying the smaller size. I miss the battery life of the 8 plus but the one handed use of the 8 can’t be beat !

I’m in agreement with you, and congratulations on getting your new iPhone 8....

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Glad you like your new phone. I have the space grey 8 Plus because I just can't bring myself to go with a phone with a white front. I do really like that new gold though. I think it is the best "gold" Apple has done by far. Oh and while I like my 8 Plus, the 8 is a great size for so many reasons. Enjoy!

Chronoman

Oct 1, 2017
Visit site
Congrats on the new phone. Looks like a great choice. One of these days, I'll have to replace my trusty 6S, and then I'm going to be facing the tough choice of the 8 vs. the X.

Life is always interesting.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234