iPhone 7 selling better than 8

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
I’m sure it will come rather easily and may even be more efficient.

Right now I read that it’s a little slower than the home button for example closing open apps etc. but that could be just a learning curve people are experiencing but yeah everything gets faster with time

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Right now I read that it’s a little slower than the home button for example closing open apps etc. but that could be just a learning curve people are experiencing but yeah everything gets faster with time

Exactly.
I was a Blackberry 10 user and once you get used to gestures they’re just as quick. Just have to train your brain.

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
Just saw this in Snapchat
d64af2c688450a117d9a5319963f3e39.jpg

Shant Nalbandian

Nov 14, 2017
Visit site
iphone 7 is better than 8, because its features are almost same as iphone8. The battery backup is good and camera clarity is also good. So you can go with iphone 7.

Couver81

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Exactly.
I was a Blackberry 10 user and once you get used to gestures they’re just as quick. Just have to train your brain.

Very true. The home button is very easy to use but after the initial learning curve with BB10 gestures become so intuitive. When I got my iPhone I kept trying to use gestures for the first week or so lol. They become second nature the more you use them. I'm glad to see that aspect of BB10 live on in other phones.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

You learn the gestures quickly and they're no slower than using the home button :)

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
You learn the gestures quickly and they're no slower than using the home button :)

Maybe next year I can upgrade to an 8 and be a home button “holdout” for as long as possible.

Is there any update on whether they will be offering a home buttoned iPhone next year?

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Exactly.

I've been using gestures for at least 4 years. Android and Nova launcher. I just wished that the gestures on my X were customizable as on Nova.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2