Anyone going case-less with the 8?

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I really want to carry this phone without a case. Curious to see if anyone is and their thoughts on the glass back scratching. Thought?

derekgraham78

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
On one side you wanna show off the beautiful iPhone but on the other side you want to keep your iPhone. I always Otterbox my phones

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I will be! Never use cases only time I ever do is when I’ll be doing outdoor activities then I’ll throw it in a Spigen clear case

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
90% of the time it’ll be naked, the remaining 10% in an Apple leather case because I love leather🤷🏾*♀️

I never had any issues with my 4s scratching nor did I have issues with my jet black 7 Plus. I’m not worried at all. all the phones in between were in cases most of the time. Wasn’t really fond of the look lol

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I really want to carry this phone without a case. Curious to see if anyone is and their thoughts on the glass back scratching. Thought?

You already know I’ll be sporting my new iPhone 8 without a case....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Of course. I went Jet Black Caseless and loved it. Just don’t think I can go back to putting one on.

If you went case-less with the Jet Black iPhone it’s should be a breeze to case-less with the new iPhone 8 containing a sturdy glass exterior....

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go without a case with this beautiful lovechild of an iPhone 4 and an iPhone 6. But I’m a klutz. And too many animals and humans running around.
So sadly no. If I can ever find a purple leather case I’ll put that on.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go without a case with this beautiful lovechild of an iPhone 4 and an iPhone 6. But I’m a klutz. And too many animals and humans running around.
So sadly no. If I can ever find a purple leather case I’ll put that on.

Wow...they’re sold out already? Have you tried to order from the Apple store online? It really is a beautiful case.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Wow...they’re sold out already? Have you tried to order from the Apple store online? It really is a beautiful case.

I was trying to avoid the wait. HA!!! Irony.

I’ve got to take my new (to me) 8 year old rescue Chihuahua for his initial vet visit this morning, so I’ll stop around a few shops to see if I can find one.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I was trying to avoid the wait. HA!!! Irony.

I’ve got to take my new (to me) 8 year old rescue Chihuahua for his initial vet visit this morning, so I’ll stop around a few shops to see if I can find one.

Aww, good luck with the Chihuahua. We just got a 4 month old wire hair Dachshund that is bringing joy to our lives, and a playmate for our 9 year old Dachshund!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
ATM I'm not using a case on my 8. I mentioned in another thread I may pick up a Peel or Totallee case just for grip.

KrisYYC

Sep 23, 2017
Visit site
I'm debating getting a case. I usually hate cases as I believe they totally ruin the look and feel of the phone. I MIGHT get a super thin clear case. Still undecided.

The 8 seems to hold up quite well in the drop tests I've seen so far.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm debating getting a case. I usually hate cases as I believe they totally ruin the look and feel of the phone. I MIGHT get a super thin clear case. Still undecided.

The 8 seems to hold up quite well in the drop tests I've seen so far.

You should check out the Apple Leather/Silicone case

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro