After one whole weekend of looking for that blankity banked blank of a blanking purple case, I’ve resigned myself to ordering it online.

Blank.

And here’s a wholly unnecessary shot of Taquito.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1285e15dfd.jpg
    Nah, that was totally necessary! ❤️
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    10-24-2017 05:36 PM
    Don’t have the 8 yet. Waiting to see what first users think of the X, but feeling like I won’t want the X and will get the 8+.
    But got to say I love the Apple silicone cases. I have 2 now for my 6S plus and all the other cases just sit in a box - love the look and feel of these too much.
    Thinking I might go with the space gray 8+ and get the rose red silicone case. Just ordered the rose red Apple band for my new watch.
    10-24-2017 05:44 PM
    I am going to use apple leather case
    Great choice!
    10-25-2017 06:35 AM
    Still going careless on my 8, and my X will be here Friday hopefully, so my 8 will be going back to TMo. It was a nice experiment going back to a smaller screened phone, but can't wait to have something with a larger display again!!!
    10-29-2017 10:14 AM
    I really want to carry this phone without a case. Curious to see if anyone is and their thoughts on the glass back scratching. Thought?
    I put a Clear Coat Skin on both sides of my iPhone 8 in silver. Looks great and gives it a little grip. If you want to sell it, the clear skins are very easy to pull off.
    Vinny
    11-01-2017 07:27 AM
    I'm usually fairly careful with my phones but try as I may, those accidental drops are going to happen. When glass meets concrete, concrete wins every time. My 8 is currently in a Spigen Ultra Hybrid.
    11-04-2017 10:09 AM
    I carried my iPhone 8 around for 1 full day before I got a case. I have tiny fingers and it was slipping around like crazy. Got a really nice Speck turquoise case at Best Buy yesterday and I feel so much more confident with that baby on there.

I don't see much mention of this factor - With all the talk about which color iPhone people like, once you get a case the color of the iPhone doesn't really come into play. I think mine is that dark gray but 8 months from now I'm not sure I could tell anyone what color it is.
    11-17-2017 10:04 AM
    Just upgraded from a 6 to an 8, and waited two days for Amazon to deliver my Magpul field case before I swapped out the SIM into the new phone. It's simply too slippery for me, plus it gets thrown in my coat pocket and I work outside a lot and don't care if people see it or not. Loving the wireless charging though...
    Last edited by PJD642; 11-19-2017 at 09:59 PM.
    11-18-2017 06:31 PM
    I really want to carry this phone without a case. Curious to see if anyone is and their thoughts on the glass back scratching. Thought?
    Use to use one of those paper thin cases but recently changed to no case. I installed a screen protector & on back a black leather stick on protector, feels fantastic, isn’t slippery & keeps the back from getting scratched I think I bought the back skin from Slickwraps. It’s like alligator leather
    Vinny
    02-16-2018 07:52 AM
59 123