Glass front, glass back...I couldn't risk it.
    09-25-2017 01:38 PM
    You should check out the Apple Leather/Silicone case
    Just picked up a silicone case in Dark Olive colour. I like it so far
    TripleOne likes this.
    09-25-2017 11:27 PM
    AWESOME!
    Enjoy!
    09-26-2017 05:19 AM
    I really wish somewhere closer to me had official Apple cases. I’m deutan color blind so I’d like to see the cases in person.
    09-26-2017 10:43 AM
    I’m kinda caseless... I’ve got a sleeve for mine for when it’s in pockets / not in use. It’s a FitBag made of Alcantara leather, made in Germany, bought from Amazon (UK). It’s a really nice thing. Anyone going case-less with the 8?-72ef3bdd-3c97-4d81-b178-58aa0e7cd867.jpeg It was only listed for iPhone 6 and 7 but fits the 8 just fine
    09-26-2017 03:00 PM
    I really wish somewhere closer to me had official Apple cases. I’m deutan color blind so I’d like to see the cases in person.
    Same! I have color vision deficiency but not terrible. I like seeing stuff that isn't black or gray in person before I buy it. Pastels are murder to me.
    msm0511 likes this.
    09-26-2017 04:41 PM
    I agree. To be honest I wasn't really considering the Apple cases after viewing them online, but when I had to go back to the Apple store to get my receipt printed (I never got the email receipt after purchasing the phone) I decided to browse the cases. Seeing them in person made a huge difference!
    msm0511 likes this.
    09-26-2017 05:23 PM
    I love the Apple leather cases. I’ve never used them consistently, I generally used stronger cases such as Speck, until I got it for my work iPhone and loved it.
    LOVE them now that I’m using them consistently.
    09-29-2017 10:22 AM
    A week later and my 8 Plus is still as naked as the day she was manufactured. I'm earnestly shopping for a case though. For sketchy situations.
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-29-2017 11:55 AM
    A week later and my 8 Plus is still as naked as the day she was manufactured. I'm earnestly shopping for a case though. For sketchy situations.
    Do you use tempered glass screen protector on your device?
    09-30-2017 03:04 AM
    Do you use tempered glass screen protector on your device?
    Occasionally! 7 Plus has one.

8 Plus had one as I thought I'd found a case I preferred for it, but the case looked horrible on the gold.

I'm going to give it a few more days and probably go ahead with AC+
    09-30-2017 10:43 AM
    Of course, I have not put my beautiful white/silver iPhone 8 in a protective casing. People who’ve seen it and do not know me have asked why haven’t been put it in a case? They all say that they would be scared to death to not have it in a case. I tell them that’s why I get Apple Care +, just in case. Anyway, holding this phone with the glass backing doesn’t feel slippery at all. The weight of the device feels great, in my opinion...
    09-30-2017 11:01 AM
    Of course, I have not put my beautiful white/silver iPhone 8 in a protective casing. People who’ve seen it and do not know me have asked why haven’t been put it in a case? They all say that they would be scared to death to not have it in a case. I tell them that’s why I get Apple Care +, just in case. Anyway, holding this phone with the glass backing doesn’t feel slippery at all. The weight of the device feels great, in my opinion...
    I’m surprised you didn’t go plus.
    09-30-2017 11:40 AM
    I’m surprised you didn’t go plus.
    Don’t forget that I considered going with the non-Plus model last year, but changed my mind at the last minute. This year, however, it was a non-issue, and although I miss the larger screen “just a little”, I don’t regret getting the non-Plus size at all.
    09-30-2017 11:47 AM
    Don’t forget that I considered going with the non-Plus model last year, but changed my mind at the last minute. This year, however, it was a non-issue, and although I miss the larger screen “just a little”, I don’t regret getting the non-Plus size at all.
    Yeah I remember. I’ll tell you 2 things why you may want to consider. This camera is amazing. There are just some things as you know that you can do with that single lense. The battery is out of this world. I’ve never seen battery like this ever. This is from yesterday.
    09-30-2017 11:50 AM
    Caseless with the 8+... I have a Spigen thin fit if I do feel the need to put one on...
    Feeling I should've taken an 8 though
    09-30-2017 12:00 PM
    Yeah I remember. I’ll tell you 2 things why you may want to consider. This camera is amazing. There are just some things as you know that you can do with that single lense. The battery is out of this world. I’ve never seen battery like this ever. This is from yesterday. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...75d5c7fb43.png
    Wow, that’s insane battery life. I can’t even pretend to get that kind of battery life. Still, I made the right decision for me this time around. As for the camera, I’ve stated on more occasions than I can recall that I’d still be content with the camera from the iPhone 5....(Laughing)...It’s never been something I put a lot of stock into. Anyway, I’m glad you’re enjoying your iPhone 8 Plus....
    09-30-2017 12:48 PM
    I don’t use a case but I do have a sleeve that I use when not using my phone. I think the phone is just too pretty to cover up with a case when you’re actually using it. Hopefully I never drop it but I have AppleCare so I’ll just use it if I have to.
    09-30-2017 05:45 PM
    You crazy doe. Lol.
    10-04-2017 12:38 PM
    I really want to carry this phone without a case. Curious to see if anyone is and their thoughts on the glass back scratching. Thought?
    I carry mine without a case but I out a skin protector on front & back. I use the ones you wet and squeegee them out, let dry overnight and the phone will never scratch. Use this method on my iPhone 7 & iPhone SE. Now on my iPhone 8. If you want a case will still fit without any issues.
    Good Luck,
    Vinny
    10-10-2017 07:25 AM
    Never use cases. I just don't drop it. easy.
    10-10-2017 11:33 PM
    So, I finally got a case because I have the pink sand watch band and kept seeing YouTube videos with the pink sand case on the gold phone and it looked pretty. So....that’s what I’m rocking right now. LOL.
    10-11-2017 04:58 PM
    If I had one, I’d rock it naked
    10-11-2017 06:48 PM
    I will be putting a case on the 8 when I order it. The Apple Leather cases are so slim you barely know it’s there. Plus way too much glass to break. I can say I won’t drop it but accidents happen
    10-11-2017 11:03 PM
    I really want to carry this phone without a case. Curious to see if anyone is and their thoughts on the glass back scratching. Thought?
    Just got my iPhone 8, installing the clear skinomi skin on both sides of phone. Goes on wet, covers entire face & back. If you want, case still fits on without ruining the skins. Didn't even turn on the phone, pulled it out of the box and put on the skins, letting it dry over night. Looks & feel fantastic. I use the phone around my house & office without a case, if I'm doing something that might cause concern, I'll put it in a case. Very rare my phone's see a case. If you want to sell the phone, pull the skins off and the phone looks new.
    Vinny
    10-13-2017 01:54 AM
59 123