What Wireless Chargers are you Getting?

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, but I am aware that isn't the fast charger. Most of the time I put my phone on the charger when I go to bed and pick it up in the morning, so it will have plenty of time. Any other situation and I will probably just plug it in.

There is something wrong about putting your iPhone on a Samsung charger anyway :D
Why, Samsung makes just about all the parts for the iPhone, might as well use their Wireless Charger.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Why, Samsung makes just about all the parts for the iPhone, might as well use their Wireless Charger.

Yeah but you can’t see the Samsung logos on internal components.

It’s still crazy to me that Samsung will likely make more money on iPhone X sales than they will on Galaxy S8 sales.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Are there any wireless chargers that get their power from a lightning connector? Thought one like that would be nice so you could put it on the wireless if you can let it slow charge, but if you need faster charging (or to use the phone while it is charging), just pull the cable out of the charger and plug it into your phone.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Are there any wireless chargers that get their power from a lightning connector? Thought one like that would be nice so you could put it on the wireless if you can let it slow charge, but if you need faster charging (or to use the phone while it is charging), just pull the cable out of the charger and plug it into your phone.

None that I know of.
Hopefully, the AirPower will be the very first.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I just got this one today and will be using it for the first time tonight with my i8. I use an OtterBox defender case and it does start charging immediately when I set it on the charger.

*UPDATE* this charger worked flawlessly overnight. Phone/charger did not feel warm or overheated like I’ve read about some other chargers. I may purchase a second one to keep around the house.

0bf249095c07f083469390323df74355.jpg

Last edited:

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Did you know that you can charge the Apple Pen wirelessly !

Yeah funny but it really work !

So you can charge both the Pen and the iPhone at the same time !
4a11d518e9850b18c7386b0d60eca579.jpg

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I am not going to buy any wireless chargers,my phone gets plugged in when at home,and left on till I leave again. A fully charged Anker battery pack comes with me. When at home I use an iPad. Why would I need a wireless charger ?

kojackjku

May 26, 2016
Visit site
That's your choice, I love wireless charging. I have chargers in mu office, car and my wifes office. It's convenient, and saves your lightning port from excessive wear keeping it for more important tasks.