Show off your new iPhone 8.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
With the new iPhones delivering tomorrow here's a thread to show off unboxing photos and photos of your new precious!

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Getting my Gold 256 GB tomorrow. Apparently FedEx is holding shipment until tomorrow per shipper instructions. I can't even go pick it up today

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
It’s starting to arrive in Australia and New Zealand

Yep got mine 2 hours ago, from 7 to 8. Got a Belkin wireless charger too and works great.

Truetone is good matches my iPad pro now.
Reception is better getting 3-4 mostly 4 bars v 2-3 tops on my 7 at home/office.
Seems bit faster
Not as slippery, got space grey like it better tham MB.
Speakers better
Uag monarch MB fits good

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Yep got mine 2 hours ago, from 7 to 8. Got a Belkin wireless charger too and works great.

Reception is better getting 3-4 mostly 4 bars v 2-3 tops on my 7 at home/office.
Seems bit faster
Speakers better
Uag monarch MB fits good

Please share some pictures of your new Space Grey iPhone!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Seems bit faster
Speakers better
Uag monarch MB fits good

Pics Please

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Can’t wait to open it

053379695f56a43fab29403f42b76318.jpg

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Just got my space grey iPhone 8 64GB :) won’t take a photo as it’s exactly like the one above! It’s very shiny! I will say that while the glass back is more grippy than my iPhone 6 is/was, the sides are just as slippery as before. The set up process is much improved by putting the old and new phones side by side; mine is just redownloading it’s apps right now (could be a pain if your internet connection is slow or limited).

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I’ve continued with the setup of mine. A word of advice for anyone who hasn’t setup a new iPhone in a while... go through all of your apps in turn as soon as possible because many of them will require you to sign in again. Best do it in the comfort of your home rather than finding yourself out and about with no access to Dropbox or online banking (or similar app). It’s 3 years since I got a new phone and I’d forgotten what a pain this is with long since forgotten passwords and the like (I have most in 1Password or Safari keychain but not all it turns out)

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I’m curious, haven’t catch up enough news recently. So is there any long queuing at apple store this year ?

The lines started getting crazy around 10, at the store next door to my house.

I was like that with my note 8 yesterday

I’ve been thinking about the Note but I just don’t want that huge phone...plus I get annoyed with it not syncing to my Mac after a couple months

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

I’ve been thinking about the Note but I just don’t want that huge phone...plus I get annoyed with it not syncing to my Mac after a couple months
I wish I used my mbp enough to care. My nails are too long for it so I literally use it to watch YouTube so hopefully when I start using it again that doesn't bother me. But I LOVE it so far

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site

I just read some article and it seems to be lesser than previous year

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711